The Dallas Mavericks (13-14) will attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (15-10) at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday, February 14, 2021 as 4.5-point favorites. The Trail Blazers have won three games in a row. The over/under is set at 237 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Dallas and Portland have split the last 10 games they’ve played.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/11/2020||Trail Blazers||Mavericks||-3||240||-154||128||Regular Season||134-131 POR|
|1/23/2020||Mavericks||Trail Blazers||-5.5||227.5||-231||188||Regular Season||133-125 DAL|
|1/17/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-8||227.5||-345||276||Regular Season||120-112 DAL|
|10/27/2019||Mavericks||Mavericks||-2.5||219.5||-140||118||Regular Season||121-119 POR|
|3/20/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-118 POR|
|2/10/2019||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-101 DAL|
|12/23/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-118 POR|
|12/4/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 DAL|
|4/3/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 DAL|
|1/26/2018||–||Mavericks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-93 POR|
Mavericks Betting Information
- Dallas has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 11-16 record.
- The Mavericks have posted a losing record of 1-5 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- In 14 of 27 (51.9%) contests this season, Dallas and its opponents have hit the over.
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has a winning record against the spread, going 13-12 ATS (covering 52% of the time).
- The Trail Blazers have gone 5-5 against the spread when they are at least a 4.5-point underdog.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 14 of 25 (56%).
- The Mavericks and their opponents have combined for 237 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 27 opportunities (33.3%) this year.
- In nine of 25 opportunities (36%) this year, Portland has combined with its opponents to score more than 237 points.
- These teams average a combined 227.9 points per game, 9.1 fewer points than the over/under of 237 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 229.5 points per game, 7.5 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Mavericks games this year is 10 fewer points than the over/under of 237 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Trail Blazers this year is 6.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (28.5 points per game), rebounding (8.7 per game) and assisting (9.4 per game).
- Tim Hardaway Jr. makes 3.1 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Dorian Finney-Smith leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Kristaps Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Dallas.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard has the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, tallying 29.0 points and 7.2 assists per game.
- Enes Kanter’s 11.0 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.5 points per game.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Nobody on Portland grabs more steals than Robert Covington (1.6 per game) or blocks more shots than Jusuf Nurkic (0.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- Chicago Bulls and NBA Betting Odds: Looking for a Win to get the PlayOffs without DeRozan
- Hottest Picks for the 2023 NBA Conference Championship
- NBA Odds for Potential 2023 Championship Matchups
- NBA Betting News: Ja Morant, ready or not, is going to Play against Houston
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Eastern and Western Conferences