James Harden leads the Houston Rockets (0-1) against the Denver Nuggets (0-2) after putting up 44 points in a 128-126 loss to the Trail Blazers. The Nuggets are 7.5-point favorites in the game on Monday, December 28, 2020, which tips at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 225.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Houston has a 7-3 record against Denver.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2020||Nuggets||Nuggets||-2.5||225||-137||114||Regular Season||117-110 DEN|
|1/22/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-10||227.5||-562||420||Regular Season||121-105 HOU|
|12/31/2019||Rockets||Rockets||-5.5||224||-235||191||Regular Season||130-104 HOU|
|11/20/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-1||221.5||-115||-104||Regular Season||105-95 DEN|
|3/28/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||112-85 HOU|
|2/1/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||136-122 DEN|
|1/7/2019||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-113 HOU|
|11/13/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-99 HOU|
|2/25/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-114 HOU|
|2/9/2018||–||Rockets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-104 HOU|
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver was solid against the spread, going 46-41-4 last season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Nuggets struggled to a 7-12-2 record ATS last season.
- Denver was reliable for the over last season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 47 of 91 games for a 51.6% rate.
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston covered the spread in less than half of its outings, going 37-45-1 ATS.
- The Rockets fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 10-17 against the spread when they were at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Houston and its opponents hit the over in fewer than half of their games last year — 32 of 83 (38.6%).
- In 36 of 92 opportunities (39.1%) last year, the Nuggets and their opponents scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 225 points.
- In 55 of 84 opportunities (65.5%) last season, Houston combined with its opponents to score at least 225 points.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined two less points per game last season (223) than this game’s over/under of 225 points.
- The average total the Nuggets had set in games last season was 5.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Rockets games last year was 5.1 more points than the point total of 225 in this outing.
- Nikola Jokic averaged 19.9 points per game last season while also adding 9.7 rebounds and 7.0 assists.
- Will Barton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.9 per game.
- Gary Harris averaged 1.4 steals per game. Paul Millsap collected 0.6 blocks a contest.
- Harden scored 34.3 points per game last season and contributed 7.5 assists.
- PJ Tucker grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game.
- Harden hit 4.4 threes per game a season ago.
- Harden grabbed 1.8 per game. Christian Wood averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals