The Houston Rockets (10-9) will attempt to build on a six-game winning streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-11) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at Chesapeake Energy Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of 221.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Houston and Oklahoma City have split the last 10 games they’ve played. The Thunder have an advantage against the spread (5-4) when squaring off against the Rockets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Rockets||Thunder||-5||224.5||-197||162||Regular Season||136-106 HOU|
|1/20/2020||Rockets||Rockets||-7||230.5||-310||251||Regular Season||112-107 OKC|
|1/9/2020||Rockets||Thunder||-4||227.5||-176||146||Regular Season||113-92 OKC|
Rockets Betting Information
- Houston has covered in just nine of 19 matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Rockets have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Houston and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 19 games this season (36.8%).
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City has a 10-9 record against the spread, covering in 52.6% of their games.
- In most of Oklahoma City’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 19 games, 52.6%).
- In nine of 19 games (47.4%) this year, the Rockets and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 221.5 points.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have combined to score more than 221.5 points in eight of 19 games (42.1%) this season.
- The Rockets and the Thunder combine to average 2.0 less points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this game.
- The Rockets and the Thunder have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 more points per game than the over/under of 221.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Rockets games this season is 0.2 more points than the total of 221.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Thunder games this year is 1.2 more points than the point total of 221.5 in this outing.
- The Rockets points and rebounds leader is Christian Wood. He averages 23.3 points per game and adds 10.7 rebounds.
- John Wall paces the squad with 5.8 assists per game.
- Victor Oladipo connects on 2.8 threes per game to lead the Rockets.
- Houston’s steals leader is Oladipo, who grabs 1.8 per game. Wood leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a contest.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.8 points and 6.3 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Al Horford is the Oklahoma City leader with 7.3 per game.
- Horford makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on Oklahoma City grabs more steals than Hamidou Diallo (0.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Aleksej Pokusevski (1.1 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals