Houston Rockets Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 Rockets Championship Betting
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Houston Rockets Odds
2022 Houston Rockets Headlines, Best Lines
|History||San Diego Rockets: 1967–1971 |
Houston Rockets: 1971–present
|Championships||2 (1994, 1995)|
|Conference titles||4 (1981, 1986, 1994, 1995)|
Top NBA Week 13 Matches to Wager On Monday
As we’re nearing the halfway point of the NBA season, it’s becoming increasingly clear who are going to be contenders for the NBA title, and what teams still have a lot of work to do. In looking at this week’s schedule, we’ve found a couple of games that we think you can bet on and make some money. Unfortunately, the league has been hit hard by COVID, so be sure to check on who’s playing before you place your wagers. Here are the two games that we really like this week so you can get ready to make your bets against the NBA odds.
Top Must Bet NBA Games On Jan. 10th
Brooklyn Nets @ Portland Trail Blazers – Monday, January 10th
The Nets organization made it abundantly clear in the preseason that they would not have Kyrie Irving playing for them part-time. Well, COVID hit the Nets, and low and behold, they changed their stance, and now Kyrie Irving is back in the mix. Irving can play in most road games, and we’ll see him on Monday night when the Nets head to Portland to take on the Trail Blazers.
With Kevin Durant, James Harden, and Irving playing the Nets will have one of the best offenses in the league. Combine that with the fact that the Blazers are one of the worst defensive teams in the league, and things are looking good for Brooklyn in this one.
The Blazers have been a huge disappointment this season. At 14-24, they’re out of the playoff mix at this time, as they are 15.5 games behind the West-leading Suns. Portland has a 12-11 record at home, so playing at their home arena really hasn’t given them an advantage. They’ve lost their last two, and are 3-7 in their last 10.
As for the Nets, they have been great on the road this season. They have a 14-3 record away from the Barclays Center, so they truly are road warriors. All signs point to the Nets in this one, and we agree with that assessment.
Philadelphia 76ers @ Houston Rockets – Monday, January 10th
Usually, when Eastern Conference teams head out West for a road trip, they tend to lose a game or two. The Philadelphia 76ers have enjoyed being out west, as they have won six in a row, and are one of the hottest teams in the NBA. They have played a lot of road games this season, as they are 14-8 on the road, compared to their 8-8 record at home. Philadelphia has won seven of its last 10, and they are climbing up the Eastern Conference standings.
They’re going to end their West Coast swing in Houston, as they’ll take on the Rockets. The Sixers are coming to Houston at the right time, as it has been a rough few weeks for the Rockets. They’re 1-9 in their last 10, have had some internal issues, and they struggle to guard anyone.
With Philadelphia playing so well, and Houston struggling mightily, how can you not like the Sixers in this one? As long as the spread isn’t too high, we think you’re safe taking the Philadelphia 76ers.
NBA Betting Center
Houston Rockets Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Houston Rockets Game Odds, Rockets Live Odds, This Weeks Houston Rockets team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Rockets Winning the NBA Championship, Houston NBA News & other info on the Houston Rockets. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Houston Rockets Today!
- Bucks vs Rockets | NBA Betting Analysis
- Bucks vs Rockets | NBA Betting Analysis
- Dallas Mavericks vs. Houston Rockets | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- NBA Betting Predictions: Warriors Vs Rockets Expert Analysis
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Rockets 96 vs Lakers 119 Saturday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Game 5 Lakers vs Rockets NBA Eastern Conference Semis Playoff Odds & Computer Picks
- Lakers 110 vs Rockets 100 Thursday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Houston Rockets vs Los Angeles Lakers Game 4 Odds & Betting Trends
- Lakers 112 vs Rockets 102 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 3 Predictions, Lakers vs Rockets Odds, Betting Trends
- Rockets 109 vs Lakers 117 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets Game 2 Odds & Betting Trends
- Rockets 112 vs Lakers 97 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Los Angeles Lakers vs Houston Rockets Game 1 Odds & Betting Trends
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis – Laker, Rockets, Clippers & Nuggets
- Thunder 102 vs Rockets 104 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
Sports in the State of Texas
NCAA Teams | Division I
Houston Rockets Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.