The Los Angeles Lakers (22-11) will look to halt a four-game losing streak when they host the Portland Trail Blazers (18-13) at 10:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021 as 5.5-point favorites. The Trail Blazers have lost three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is set at 222.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Los Angeles has won six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Portland. The Lakers also hold a 5-4 edge against the spread when squaring off against the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/28/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-6||229||-232||189||Regular Season||115-107 POR|
|8/24/2020||Lakers||Trail Blazers||-7.5||226.5||-343||273||Playoffs||135-115 LAL|
|8/22/2020||Lakers||Trail Blazers||-7.5||224.5||-336||271||Playoffs||116-108 LAL|
|1/31/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-13||231.5||-981||663||Regular Season||127-119 POR|
|12/28/2019||Lakers||Trail Blazers||-5||223.5||-220||180||Regular Season||128-120 LAL|
|12/6/2019||Lakers||Trail Blazers||-4.5||224.5||-196||161||Regular Season||136-113 LAL|
|4/9/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-101 POR|
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 14-19 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Lakers have struggled to a 10-12 record ATS this season.
- Los Angeles has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 13 times in 33 contests (39.4%).
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 17-14 ATS.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have a record ATS of 4-2.
- In the majority of Portland’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (17 out of 31 games, 54.8%).
- The Lakers and their opponents have scored no less than 222 points — this matchup’s point total — in 15 of 33 games (45.5%) this season.
- In 21 of 31 games (67.7%) this season, Portland has combined with its opponents to score at least 222 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.3 more points per game (226.3) than this game’s total of 222 points.
- The Lakers and the Trail Blazers have seen their opponents average a combined 0.1 more points per game than the point total of 222 set for this game.
- The Lakers’ average point total in matchups this season is 217.9, 4.1 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Trail Blazers this year is 8.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- LeBron James leads the Lakers in points and assists. He contributes 25.6 points per game while also adding 7.9 assists.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounds by Anthony Davis’ 8.4 per game.
- James knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the Lakers.
- Davis averages 1.4 steals and 1.8 blocks per game. Both numbers are team-highs for Los Angeles.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard’s strong showing this season give him the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assists leaderboards with 29.6 points per game and 8.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 11.3 per game.
- CJ McCollum makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Robert Covington is tops on Portland in both steals (1.6) and blocks (1.1) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- Weekend Betting Action for NBA Week 23 Games
- Potential NBA Championship Matchups Before Starting the 2023 Playoffs
- NBA betting news: Knick’s Julius Randle could return for Play-In Round
- Thursday’s Celtics-Bucks Winner Earns Potentially Huge Playoff Tiebreaker
- Can’t Miss Games in the NBA Season’s Final Two Weeks