Wednesday’s matchup (August 26, 2020) between the Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 3-1) and the Portland Trail Blazers (35-39, 2-3) sees Anthony Davis and the Lakers as a strong, 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is 225.5 points for the game. The battle between these two teams at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Reunion, Florida is one of four games on the docket in the NBA for the day. Tip-off for Game 5 of the first round of the Western Conference Playoffs is scheduled for 9:00 PM ET.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
|Lakers (-7.5)||Under (225.5)||Lakers 118 Trail Blazers 107|
Head to Head
Los Angeles holds a 5-2 record in head-to-head matchups against Portland this year. The Lakers have an advantage against the spread as well (5-2) when playing the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Result|
Lakers Betting Information
- Against the spread, Los Angeles has been strong this season, posting a 39-35-1 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Lakers have fared well against the spread, putting together an 18-14-1 record.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have converted the over just 36 times in 75 (48%) games this season.
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 33-42-4 ATS.
- When they are 7.5-point underdogs, the Trail Blazers have a record ATS of 5-6-1.
- In the majority of Portland’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (45 out of 79 games, 57%).
|Games Over 225.5||% of Games Over 225.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
- The Lakers points and rebounds leader is Davis. He puts up 26.1 points per game and grabs 9.3 rebounds.
- Los Angeles’ assists leader is LeBron James, who racks up 10.2 per game.
- James is the top three-point shooter for the Lakers, knocking down 2.2 per game.
- Davis records 1.5 steals and 2.3 blocks per game, both team-high averages.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard takes the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assist lists, tallying 30.0 points and 8.0 assists per game.
- Hassan Whiteside’s 13.5 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 15.5 points per game.
- Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.1 made threes per game.
- Portland’s Jusuf Nurkic has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Whiteside is first in blocks with 2.9 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NBA News
- 2023 NBA Championship Betting Update & Odd Analysis After Summer League Ended
- NBA Rumors: Deandre Ayton Could Be Headed To Pacers
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals
- NBA Finals MVP Odds: Stephen Curry, Jayson Tatum Favored
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Prediction for Game One: SU, ATS and Total Picks
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Miami vs Boston Odds Game 6
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Dallas vs Golden State, Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Boston vs Miami, Game 5 | NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Western Conference Finals: Golden State vs Dallas Odds Game 4
- Baltimore vs New York Yankees | 2022 MLB Expert Betting Analysis
- Miami vs Boston, Game 4 | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 2 | NBA 2022 Odds Favorites to Win
- Boston vs Miami Prediction, Odds & Best Bet Game 2
- Dallas vs Golden State, Game 1 | NBA Western Conference Finals Playoffs Betting Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Finals: Boston vs Miami Bettng & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals Betting Predictions for Possible Championship Matchups
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Boston vs Milwaukee, Odds Game 6 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs: Memphis vs Golden State Prediction & Best Bets For Game 6
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions of the Possible Finals Matchups to Look For
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Update Heading Into Final Semifinals Series Games
- Milwaukee vs Boston | NBA Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Golden State vs Memphis | NBA Odds & Best Bet For Game 5
- 2022 NBA Championship Betting Predictions: Possible Finals Matchups Fans Want to See
- NBA Playoffs 2022: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Philadelphia vs Miami, Game 5 | Odds, Picks & Predictions NBA
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: Monday & Tuesday Conferences Games Analysis
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks: Monday and Tuesday Conferences Matches
- NBA Playoffs Game 4 Memphis vs Golden State, Betting Analysis & Odds
- Boston vs Milwaukee, Game 4 | NBA Betting Favorites & Analysis
- Phoenix vs. Dallas, Game 3 | NBA Playoffs Betting Odds
- Miami vs. Philadelphia Game 3 Preview & Prediction
- 2022 NBA Eastern and Western Conference Odds: Heat Betting Favorites Along With the Suns
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs Phoenix Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Game 2: Philadelphia vs Miami Betting & Odds
- Eastern Conference: Bucks vs Celtics Betting Preview for Game 2 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Golden State vs Memphis Odds Game 2 Preview & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks for this Week’s Conferences Semifinals Games
- 2022 NBA Playoffs O/U Betting Picks for Conferences Semifinals Games
- NBA Playoffs: Dallas vs. Phoenix Odds & Best Bet For Game 1
- NBA Playoffs: Philadelphia vs. Miami Game 1 Odds
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 6 | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Round 2: Possible Matchups and Celtics vs Bucks Analysis
- Dallas vs Utah, Game 6 |NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Conferences Championship Betting Odds: Boston Leads the East and Golden State Favorites to Win West
- Denver vs Golden State, Game 5 Prediction & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs: Chicago vs Milwaukee Prediction, Odds & Bets Bet Game 5
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions: Heat, Bucks and Warriors Close to Move Into Next Round
- Atlanta vs Miami, Game 5 NBA Playoffs Odds & Betting Tips
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for 2022 Conferences Semifinals: Possible Matches
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 5 Matches to Wager On
- Utah vs Dallas Odds Game 5 Preview & Predictions
- Boston vs Brooklyn Odds & Bets Betting For Game 4
- NBA Playoffs Parlay Betting Picks: 2022 Conferences Games to Wager On this Week
- 2022 NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks: Monday Games to Wager On
- NBA Eastern Conference Betting Predictions: Bulls Can Knock Out Bucks and Face Miami in the Finals
- Philadelphia 76ers vs Toronto Raptors Game 4 Betting Preview
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Suns vs Pelicans Betting Preview for Game 3
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks Betting Preview for Game 3
- Memphis vs Minnesota, Game 3 | NBA Betting Preview and Lines
- Western Conference: Mavericks vs Jazz Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- Western Conference: Grizzlies vs Timberwolves Betting Preview for Game 3 – NBA Playoffs Odds
- NBA Eastern Conference Odds Update: Milwaukee Betting Favorite, Boston Could Take the Title Too
- NBA Western Conference Betting Update: Suns Odds Favorite, Warriors Looking Great
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Warriors vs Nuggets Betting Preview for Game 3
- Brooklyn vs. Boston Predictions: NBA Playoffs Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Odds: Chicago vs Milwaukee Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Betting Predictions for Eastern Conference and Western Conference Series
- Minnesota vs Memphis | Game 2 Picks & Predictions
- Atlanta vs Miami | Game 2 Predictions & Betting Odds
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Top Conferences Series Game 2 Matches to Wager On
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Pelicans versus Suns Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Betting Preview for Game 2
- NBA Playoffs Over/Under Betting Picks for this Week Conferences Games
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs: Conferences Games to Wager On
- Toronto Raptors vs Philadelphia 76ers | NBA Prediction & Betting Tips
- Jazz vs Mavericks | Match Preview, Predictions & Betting NBA
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Jazz v Mavericks Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Betting Picks: Nuggets vs Warriors Predictions After Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Heat vs Hawks or Cavaliers Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Western Conference: Raptors vs 76ers Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference: Nets vs Celtics Odds & Betting Preview for Game 1
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Nuggets vs Warriors Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Jazz vs Mavericks Odds Preview
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Timberwolves vs Grizzlies Odds Preview
- Hawks vs Cavaliers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- Pelicans vs Clippers Play-In Tournament | 2022 NBA Expert Betting Analysis
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting: Pelicans vs Suns Odds Game 1 Preview
- NBA Over/Under Betting Pick for the Playoffs Round 1: Nets vs Celtics
- NBA Parlay Betting Picks for Playoffs Round 1 Matches
- NBA Expert Betting Analysis: Jazz vs. Mavericks: Will Luka Doncic Play Game 1?
- Spurs vs Pelicans Play-In Tournament | NBA Game Bet Odds
- NBA Betting Preview: Hornets vs Hawks Play-In Tournament
- NBA Western Conference Championship Betting Update for the 2022 Playoffs