The Miami Heat (17-17) are favored (-2.5) to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (14-20) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at American Airlines Arena. The game airs on SUN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Miami has a 6-4 record against Atlanta. The Heat have an advantage against the spread as well (4-1) when playing the Hawks.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2021||Heat||Heat||-2.5||224.5||-139||116||Regular Season||109-99 MIA|
|2/20/2020||Heat||Hawks||-6.5||230||-248||202||Regular Season||129-124 ATL|
|12/10/2019||Heat||Heat||-8||218.5||-384||299||Regular Season||135-121 MIA|
|10/31/2019||Heat||Hawks||-6.5||215||-263||213||Regular Season||106-97 MIA|
|10/29/2019||Heat||Heat||-8.5||223.5||-379||290||Regular Season||112-97 MIA|
|3/4/2019||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-113 MIA|
|1/6/2019||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-82 ATL|
|11/27/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-113 ATL|
|11/3/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||123-118 ATL|
|4/4/2018||–||Hawks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-86 MIA|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has covered in just 15 of 34 matchups this season.
- The Heat have posted a losing record of 7-11 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- Miami and its opponents have converted the over just 16 times in 34 (47.1%) games this season.
Hawks Betting Information
- Atlanta has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 16-18 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Hawks have a record ATS of 6-8.
- Atlanta has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 47.1% of matchups this year (16 out of 34 opportunities).
- Jimmy Butler leads the Heat in points and assists. He scores 20.1 points per game while also adding 7.8 assists.
- Miami’s rebounding leader is Bam Adebayo, who averages 9.7 per game.
- Duncan Robinson knocks down 3.3 threes per game to lead the Heat.
- Butler leads the team with 1.9 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.1 blocks a game to pace Miami.
- Trae Young’s excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assists leaderboards with 26.5 points per game and 9.5 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s 14.0 rebounds per game paces Atlanta’s rebounding effort. He also adds 14.9 points per game.
- Young leads the Hawks in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- NBA 2022 – Updated Championship Odds for the Upcoming Season 2022-23
- NBA 2022: Updated Conference Winner odds
- 2022-23 NBA Betting Preview: Most Important Dates In the Calendar for the Upcoming Season
- 2023 NBA Rivals Week Betting Analysis and Early Picks for the Top Matches
- Early 2022-23 NBA Betting Preview and Odds Analysis for the Upcoming Season