The Miami Heat (8-14) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the New York Knicks (11-13) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Madison Square Garden. The contest airs at 1:00 PM ET on SUN.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head meetings, Miami has a 6-4 record against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2020||Heat||Knicks||-7.5||216.5||-335||267||Regular Season||124-121 NY|
|12/20/2019||Heat||Heat||-8.5||216.5||-422||330||Regular Season||129-114 MIA|
|3/30/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-92 MIA|
|1/27/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-97 MIA|
|10/24/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||110-87 MIA|
|4/6/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-98 NY|
|3/21/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-98 MIA|
|1/5/2018||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 MIA|
|11/29/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-86 NY|
|3/31/2017||–||Heat||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-94 NY|
Heat Betting Information
- Miami has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 7-15 record.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Heat have struggled to a 2-6 record ATS this season.
- Miami has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 10 times in 22 contests (45.5%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York’s record against the spread is 12-12.
- New York has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 29.2% of matchups this season (7 out of 24 chances).
- Bam Adebayo leads the Heat in points and rebounds. He puts up 20.0 points per game while tacking on 9.2 rebounds.
- The squad is led in assists by Jimmy Butler’s 6.3 per game.
- Duncan Robinson is the top three-point shooter for the Heat, knocking down 3.4 per game.
- Butler leads the team with 2.1 steals per game. Adebayo collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Miami.
- Julius Randle has shown out this season to lead the Knicks in points (22.6 per game), rebounds (10.9 per game), and assists (5.9 per game).
- Alec Burks makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.3 treys per game.
- Nobody on New York grabs more steals than Mitchell Robinson (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Nerlens Noel (1.9 per game).
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals