The Los Angeles Lakers (11-4) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to extend a seven-game road winning streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (9-5) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 229 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Milwaukee holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Los Angeles.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-1.5||228||-120||101||Regular Season||113-103 LAL|
|12/19/2019||Bucks||Bucks||-3.5||226||-162||134||Regular Season||111-104 MIL|
|3/19/2019||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-101 MIL|
|3/1/2019||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-120 MIL|
|3/30/2018||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-122 MIL|
|11/11/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||98-90 MIL|
|3/17/2017||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-103 MIL|
|2/10/2017||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-114 LAL|
|2/22/2016||–||Bucks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-101 MIL|
|12/15/2015||–||Lakers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-95 LAL|
Bucks Betting Information
- Milwaukee has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- The Bucks have struggled to cover, going just 6-8 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 8 of 14 games for a 57.1% rate.
Lakers Betting Information
- Los Angeles has an 8-7 record against the spread, covering in 53.3% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Lakers have fared well, going 8-7 against the spread.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this year — 6 of 15 (40%).
- In 278.6% of their games this season (39 of 14 chances), the Bucks and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 229 points.
- Los Angeles has played in two games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 13.3% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 229 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (235.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 229 points.
- The Bucks and the Lakers have seen their opponents average a combined 13.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 229 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Bucks games this season is two more points than the over/under of 229 in this matchup.
- The average total in Lakers games this season is 8.6 less points than the point total of 229 in this outing.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He contributes 27.2 points per game while also adding 10.2 rebounds.
- Khris Middleton paces the squad with 5.6 assists per game.
- Middleton makes 2.6 threes per game to lead the Bucks.
- Jrue Holiday leads the team with 2.0 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.6 blocks an outing to pace Milwaukee.
- LeBron James’ strong performances this season give him the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 23.7 points per game and 7.5 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Anthony Davis is the Los Angeles leader with 9.0 per game.
- James leads the Lakers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Davis is tops on Los Angeles in both steals (1.3) and blocks (1.9) per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals