The Oklahoma City Thunder (11-18) will attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (10-20) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021 as 2-point favorites. The Cavaliers have lost nine games in a row.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Oklahoma City has a 6-4 record against Cleveland.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Thunder||Thunder||-13.5||222.5||-1197||749||Regular Season||109-103 OKC|
|1/4/2020||Thunder||Cavaliers||-6.5||213.5||-265||213||Regular Season||121-106 OKC|
|11/28/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-83 OKC|
|11/7/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-86 OKC|
|2/13/2018||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-112 CLE|
|1/20/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||148-124 OKC|
|2/9/2017||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||118-109 OKC|
|1/29/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-91 CLE|
|2/21/2016||–||Thunder||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-92 CLE|
|12/17/2015||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-100 CLE|
Thunder Betting Information
- Oklahoma City is strong against the spread, going 15-13-1 on the season.
- The Thunder have posted an even record of 0-0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2 or bigger.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 14 of 29 games this season (48.3%).
Cavaliers Betting Information
- Cleveland has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 10-19 ATS.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Cavaliers have a record ATS of 1-2.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 13 of 29 (44.8%).
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads the Thunder in points and assists. He contributes 22.2 points per game while also adding 6.4 assists.
- Oklahoma City is led in rebounds by Darius Bazley’s 7.3 per game.
- The Thunder are led by Al Horford from long distance. He makes 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Oklahoma City’s steals leader is Theo Maledon, who grabs 1.0 per game. Horford leads the team averaging 0.8 blocks a game.
- The Cavaliers leader in scoring is Collin Sexton with 22.8 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds per game and 4.2 assists per game.
- Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.3 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Larry Nance Jr. is at the top of Cleveland’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Jarrett Allen leads the squad in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals