Oklahoma City Thunder Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 Thunder Championship Betting
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Oklahoma City Thunder Odds
2022 Oklahoma City Thunder Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Seattle SuperSonics |
Oklahoma City Thunder: 2008–present
|Arena||Chesapeake Energy Arena|
|Conference titles||4 (1978, 1979, 1996, 2012)|
Top NBA Week 3 Games to Must Watch and Bet On
With the season already moving along quickly, teams’ identities in the NBA are beginning to become a bit clear. Who the best squads are, along with some who are on the other side of things.
So with that, let’s take a look at some of the best games to bet against the NBA Betting Odds on over the course of the league’s third week.
Top Must Bet NBA Games From Nov. 1st to 4th
Thunder @ Clippers – Monday
Any non-OKC fans know that this is going to be an odd year for them. And also, these teams should very much be saying thanks to one another. Paul George has helped transform the Clippers into the best version of themselves they have ever been. And OKC got their star in Shai Gilgeous-Alexander plus draft capital from them.
It is also very obvious that the teams are on opposite sides of the standings. The Thunder had an amazing win over the Lakers recently, but it will obviously be a long year for them. As for their opponents, here, PG and company are looking to pop off, even dealing with the likely loss of Kawhi Leonard for the full season.
This is a top game to bet on because it is easy money. Put an easy $300 on LAC. Cash. Money. Baby.
Knicks @ Pacers – Wednesday
New York and Indy will battle in what expects to be a fun battle on Wednesday. After hosting the Raptors on Monday, NY hits the road to face a lethal squad. The Pacers will have Caris LeVert available, which means they have an extra threat now looming off the bench.
Chris Duarte has been for Indy what Evan Fournier has been for New York. A guy who had obvious talent, but is hitting a lot more looks than he was expected to. The SG’s have each shined with their roles, and will be battling with each other to see who can play better.
New York has proved right from the get-go in 2021-22 that they are the real deal. In a conference, full of teams trying to show out, NY is right up there. They had an incredible offseason. And betting them is easy money.
Rockets @ Suns – Thursday
The third and final game to keep an eye on here is Houston and Phoenix. Chris Paul spent only two years in Houston, but this is another chance to show them the guy they used to have. And an opportunity for the young Rockets to show just how battle-tested they are so far.
Houston is going to lose a lot before they can win. For all the talented players they have and savvy veterans as well, they have to learn how to close games. It is going to take some time, but the draft picks and transactions in the past two years have been solid. They had no choice in getting rid of Harden.
Devin Booker will explode against this team to guide the Suns to a victory. The Rockets will make it a fun one to watch, but betters, do not fall into any kind of trap. Bet PHX.
NBA Betting Center
Oklahoma City Thunder Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Oklahoma City Thunder Game Odds, Thunder Live Odds, This Weeks Oklahoma City Thunder team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Oklahoma City team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Thunder Winning the NBA Championship, Oklahoma City NBA News & other info on the Oklahoma City Thunder. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Oklahoma City Thunder Today!
New Orleans Pelicans vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 1/6/2021 Betting Trends, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: 12/23/2020 Matchup Betting Preview, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Thunder 80 vs Rockets 114 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Houston Rockets vs Oklahoma City Thunder Game 5 Computer Picks & NBA Playoffs Odds
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 26, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Rockets 114 vs Thunder 117 Monday Basketball Playoff Score
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 24, 2020 NBA Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Rockets 107 vs Thunder 119 Saturday Basketball Playoff Score
- Thunder 98 vs Rockets 111 Thursday Basketball Playoff Score
- NBA Betting – Winner Prediction of the Western Conference
- Houston Rockets vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 20, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Thunder 108 vs Rockets 123 Result Tuesday Basketball Playoff Score
- Western Conference Matchups Early Predictions – NBA Betting
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Analysis – Series Favorites
- NBA Playoffs Odds & Picks – Series Underdogs
- Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Houston Rockets: August 18, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Thunder 103 vs Clippers 107 Result Friday Basketball Score
- Thunder 101 vs Suns 128 Result Monday Basketball Score
- Phoenix Suns vs. Oklahoma City Thunder: August 10, 2020 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Wizards 103 vs Thunder 121 Result Sunday Basketball Score
Sports in the State of Oklahoma
NCAA Teams | Division I
Oklahoma City Thunder Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines
NBA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest NBA Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Thank you for such a great service!
SImple and straightforward
An easy to use sports gambling site that I found out about from Joey Diaz’s podcast. Have had no issues using my bookie for betting on fights or games.