Zion Williamson leads the New Orleans Pelicans (12-16) into a matchup against the Phoenix Suns (17-10) after scoring 36 points in a 126-124 loss to the Trail Blazers. The Pelicans are 2.5-point underdogs in the game on Friday, February 19, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on FS-NO. The matchup has an over/under set at 230.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
In the last 10 head-to-head matchups, New Orleans has a 6-4 record against Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Suns||Pelicans||-2.5||223.5||-137||115||Regular Season||123-101 NO|
|12/29/2020||Suns||Suns||-2||222||-130||108||Regular Season||111-86 PHO|
|12/5/2019||Pelicans||Pelicans||-4||235.5||-178||148||Regular Season||139-132 PHO|
|11/21/2019||Suns||Suns||-3.5||234||-163||136||Regular Season||124-121 NO|
|4/5/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-126 PHO|
|3/16/2019||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||138-136 PHO|
|3/1/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||130-116 NO|
|11/10/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-99 NO|
|4/6/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-103 NO|
|2/26/2018||–||Pelicans||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-116 NO|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting a 17-10 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Suns have put up a 7-7 record ATS.
- Phoenix has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 12 times in 27 contests (44.4%).
Pelicans Betting Information
- New Orleans has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 13-16 ATS.
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Pelicans have a record ATS of 4-8.
- New Orleans and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 19 of 29 (65.5%).
- In nine of 27 opportunities (33.3%) this season, the Suns and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 230.5 points.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to score more than 230.5 points in 41.4% of their matchups this season (12 of 29 opportunities).
- The Suns and the Pelicans combine to average 4.8 fewer points per game than the total of 230.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 222.3 points per game, 8.2 fewer than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Suns have had set in matchups this year is 11.3 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Pelicans games this year have averaged a total of 228.5 points, 2.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns scoring 24.4 points per game.
- Chris Paul leads Phoenix with 8.2 assists a game and Deandre Ayton paces the squad with 12.2 rebounds per outing.
- Jae Crowder knocks down 2.4 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Paul leads the team with 1.3 steals per game. Ayton collects 1.0 block an outing to pace Phoenix.
- Williamson owns the Pelicans top spot in scoring with 25.0 points per game and also tacks on 6.8 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest.
- When it comes to New Orleans leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Steven Adams with 8.9 rebounds per game and Brandon Ingram with 4.8 assists per game.
- Lonzo Ball leads the Pelicans in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.9 made threes per game.
- Ball is at the top of New Orleans’ steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Ingram leads the squad in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals