Chicago and Milwaukee start what should be a fantastic series on Sunday when the Bulls travel to Wisconsin to take on Giannis and the Bucks. The Bulls didn’t end the regular season playing their best hoops, which is one of the reasons Milwaukee is a -10 chalk. Will the Bucks come through with a big win and cover? Or will the Bulls show they’re over their late season swoon? Check out NBA Playoffs Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Bulls versus Bucks.
NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference Game 1 – Bulls at Milwaukee
NBA Playoffs Betting Info: Chicago Bulls vs Milwaukee Bucks
- When: Sunday, April 17 at 6:30 pm ET
- Where: Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, WI
- TV/Streaming: TNT
- ATS Odds: Milwaukee -10
- Moneyline Odds: Chicago +405 / Milwaukee -555
- Total Odds: O 228 ½ -110 / U 228 ½ -110
Why bet on Chicago versus Milwaukee?
The Bulls’ offensive rankings make them one of the best teams in the league. Chicago shoots 48% from the field, ranking third. The Bulls are good on 36.9% of their three-point shots, ranking fourth, and every time Chicago steps to the charity stripe they’re going to score. The Bulls rank third in free throw percentage. Chicago’s offense can hang with any team in the league, including Milwaukee’s.
Chicago Bulls Offensive Averages
- Points/G: 111.6
- FG %: 48.0
- 3PT %: 36.9
- FT %: 81.3
- Rebounds/G: 42.3
Chicago Bulls Defensive Averages
- Points/G: 112.0
- FG %: 47.4
- 3PT %: 36.6
- FT %: 79.5
- Rebounds/G: 43.2
Why bet on Milwaukee versus Chicago?
The Bucks picked it up big time towards the end of the regular season. Milwaukee went 4-1 straight up in their final 5 regular season games. The lone loss happened on April 10 when the Bucks knew they were going to have to settle for the 3-seed and weren’t going to catch Boston for the 2-seed. Not only that, but the Bucks also average 115.5 points per, ranking third in the NBA.
Milwaukee Bucks Offensive Averages
- Points/G: 115.5
- FG %: 46.8
- 3PT %: 36.6
- FT %: 77.6
- Rebounds/G: 46.7
Milwaukee Bucks Defensive Averages
- Points/G: 112.1
- FG %: 45.6
- 3PT %: 35.6
- FT %: 75.1
- Rebounds/G: 44.1
Milwaukee Bucks vs Chicago Bulls Trends
- Bulls are 1-5 ATS in their last 6 following an ATS win
- Chicago is 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games as road dog
- Over is 5-1 in the Bulls’ last 6
- Bucks are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 following an ATS loss
- Milwaukee is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 playoff games as the favorite
- Over is 6-0 in the Bucks’ last 6
Chicago Bulls at Milwaukee Bucks Betting Analysis
This series does not set up well for the Chicago Bulls. The Bulls were the surprise team of the NBA for most of the season.
But since the all-star break, Chicago has struggled. One of the issues is that for some reason the Bulls’ defense has fallen apart.
Chicago ranks twenty-sixth in field goal percentage allowed, twenty-seventh in 3-point percentage allowed, and allows 112 points per. Also, in the last head-to-head, Milwaukee dominated.
The Bucks beat Chicago 127-106. Two things to notice about that game. First, it happened at the United Center in Chicago and two, DeMar DeRozan scored 40. If the Bulls can’t beat Milwaukee when their best player steps it up, they’re toast. Milwaukee wins and covers.
NBA Pick: Milwaukee Bucks -10
NBA Betting Center
NBA Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
Latest NBA News:
- NBA Championship Odds and Picks: Forget the Odds, Wich team is Favorite to Win?
- 2023 NBA Finals Heat vs. Nuggets Game 2 Odds and Analysis
- NBA Finals Betting Predictions 2023: Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets, Game 1
- 2023 NBA Finals Game 1 Odds and Analysis
- NBA Finals Odds: Heat vs. Nuggets in Game 1 Analysis, Trends and Prediction