The Memphis Grizzlies (7-6) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (8-6) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Moda Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The point total is 222 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Portland has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Memphis. The Grizzlies have a 2-1 advantage against the spread when taking on the Trail Blazers.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/15/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-6||229||-274||221||Playoffs||126-122 POR|
|7/31/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-3||224||-160||135||Regular Season||140-135 POR|
|2/12/2020||Grizzlies||Grizzlies||-3.5||235||-168||140||Regular Season||111-104 MEM|
|4/3/2019||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-89 POR|
|3/5/2019||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-111 MEM|
|12/19/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-92 POR|
|12/12/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||92-83 MEM|
|4/1/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-98 POR|
|3/28/2018||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-103 MEM|
|11/20/2017||–||Grizzlies||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-92 POR|
Trail Blazers Betting Information
- Portland has covered in just six of 14 matchups this season.
- The Trail Blazers have covered half the time, going 5-5 against the spread when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Portland and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 6 of 14 games this season (42.9%).
Grizzlies Betting Information
- Memphis has a 7-5-1 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their contests.
- The Grizzlies have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 2-3-1 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Memphis’ games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 13 games, 30.8%).
- The Trail Blazers and their opponents have combined to record more than 222 points in 385.7% of their outings this year (54 of 14 opportunities).
- Memphis and its opponents have added up to score more than 222 points in 46.2% of their games this year (six of 13 chances).
- These teams average a combined 221.5 points per game, 0.5 fewer points than the over/under of 222 set for this matchup.
- The Trail Blazers and the Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the point total of 222 set for this outing.
- The Trail Blazers’ average point total in outings this season is 230.7, 8.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Grizzlies games this year is 8.1 fewer points than the point total of 222 in this outing.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard leads the Trail Blazers in points and assists. He contributes 28.1 points per game while also adding 6.7 assists.
- Portland is led in rebounds by Enes Kanter’s 9.3 per game.
- The Trail Blazers are led by CJ McCollum from beyond the arc. He makes 4.8 shots from deep per game.
- Robert Covington leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Derrick Jones Jr. collects 0.9 blocks a contest to pace Portland.
- Ja Morant takes the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.6 points and 7.0 assists per game.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 10.4 per game.
- Dillon Brooks is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 1.9 threes per game.
- Tyus Jones is at the top of Memphis’ steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Valanciunas leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals