The Toronto Raptors (0-3) will attempt to stop a three-game win streak when they host the New York Knicks (2-2) on Thursday, December 31, 2020 at Amalie Arena as 9-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on MSG. The matchup has an over/under of 217.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
After the last 10 head-to-head matchups, Toronto has a 9-1 record against New York.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/24/2020||Raptors||Knicks||-8.5||217.5||-421||328||Regular Season||118-112 TOR|
|11/27/2019||Raptors||Raptors||-9.5||211.5||-491||380||Regular Season||126-98 TOR|
|3/28/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-92 TOR|
|3/18/2019||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-92 TOR|
|2/9/2019||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-99 TOR|
|11/10/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||128-112 TOR|
|3/11/2018||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-106 TOR|
|2/8/2018||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||113-88 TOR|
|11/22/2017||–||Knicks||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||108-100 NY|
|11/17/2017||–||Raptors||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-84 TOR|
Raptors Betting Information
- Against the spread, Toronto was strong last season, posting a 46-36-1 record.
- The Raptors posted a winning record of 10-5 against the spread when the spread was -9 or bigger.
- Toronto more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 41 times in 83 contests (49.4%).
Knicks Betting Information
- New York covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 34-30-1 ATS.
- In most of New York’s games last year, the teams did not hit the over (31 out of 65 games, 47.7%).
- In 45 of 83 games (54.2%) last season, the Raptors and their opponents combined for this matchup’s over/under of 217 points.
- New York and its opponents combined to score more than 217 points in 48.5% of their games last season (32 of 66 chances).
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 218.6 points per game last season, 1.6 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Raptors had set in matchups last year was 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Knicks games last year averaged a total of 218.1 points, 1.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Pascal Siakam put up 22.9 points per game last season and grabed 7.3 rebounds a contest.
- Kyle Lowry racked up 7.5 assists per game.
- Lowry had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.8 shots from deep per game.
- Fred VanVleet grabbed 1.8 per game. Chris Boucher averaged 1.0 block a game.
- Julius Randle averaged 19.5 points per game last season while adding 9.7 rebounds.
- Elfrid Payton dished out 7.2 assists per game.
- Alec Burks hit 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
- Payton grabbed 1.6 steals per game. Mitchell Robinson collected 2.0 blocks a contest.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals