Toronto Raptors Odds, Current NBA Lines | 2022 Raptors Championship Betting
05/21 - 08:30 PM
CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN | NBA - May 21
NBA - Winner
CHAMPIONSHIP - ODDS TO WIN | NBA - May 21
Most recent posts
More Featured Sportsbook Lines
Toronto Raptors Odds
2022 Toronto Raptors Headlines, Best Lines
|History||Minnesota Timberwolves: 1995–present|
Philadelphia vs Toronto, Game 6 Predictions & Betting Odds
The Toronto Raptors are down 3-2 in their Eastern Conference first-round playoff series vs. the Philadelphia 76ers, but the Raptors have the momentum and are back at home for Game 6 on Thursday. Philly is a short favorite on the NBA odds.
How to Bet Sixers at Raptors NBA Odds & TV Info
- When: Thursday, 7 PM ET
- Where: Scotiabank Arena
- TV: NBA TV
- Stream: NBA.com, NBA TV app
- Radio: Tunein.com
- NBA Odds: Sixers -1.5 (total 209)
Why Bet on Philadelphia?
The Sixers looked like they absolutely didn’t care in a 103-88 home loss in Game 5 with a chance to end the series. James Harden continued to struggle, hitting 4-of-11 shots for just 15 points with seven assists and five turnovers in 40 minutes. Harden has hit just 25-of-67 shots in this series, good for just 37 percent and has scored a high of 22 points. Joel Embiid seemed to throw Harden and Coach Doc Rivers under the bus after the loss with Harden shooting just 11 times.
“I’ve been saying all season since he got here, he needs to be aggressive and he needs to be himself. That’s not really my job, that’s probably on coach to talk to him and tell him to take more shots,” Embiid said. Especially, with the way the Raptors defend Embiid the Sixers need Harden him to be much more assertive on Thursday.
“We need James, but it’s not just scoring for us with James, it’s just playing,” Rivers said. “We showed him, he had the ball a ton. The most minutes in possession than anyone on our team by a longshot, but we got to be better at doing something with that and being more organized, having better space. With James, you got to work on spacing every day just so he can have the driving lanes and we’re doing that.”
Embiid played through his right thumb injury again Monday and hit 7-of-15 shots and 6-of-6 free throws for 20 points, 11 rebounds and four assists in 40 minutes. Embiid plans on playing through the torn ligaments until the playoffs are over and will then have offseason surgery, as long as he doesn’t aggravate the injury before that happens. He picked up his fifth foul with just under six minutes left and the Sixers were unable to make a late push.
Because the series is back in Toronto, the Sixers will not have reserve guard and top perimeter defender Matisse Thybulle, who isn’t vaccinated for COVID. Thybulle struggled through an overall sluggish Game 5 effort by the Sixers, finishing with just two points on 1-of-6 shooting to go with two rebounds and one steal in 14 minutes off the bench. He hasn’t done much in the series but his absence makes the Philly bench that much shorter.
Adding to the general unease for Philly is the existence of Rivers as head coach, the only man to preside over squandering three separate 3-1 lead meltdowns. Some believe Rivers will be fired if Philly loses this series after leading 3-0 at one point. No team has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit in the playoffs and won.
When asked what it will take to make things go differently in Game 6, Rivers pointed to the pace at which the 76ers played — particularly offensively — in the first two games and said Philadelphia will need to get back to that if it wants to close Toronto out and avoid returning for a do-or-die Game 7 on Saturday night.
Why Bet on Toronto?
Despite playing without All-Star guard Fred VanVleet in Game 5, the Raptors were simply the better team from the start. Pascal Siakam contributed 23 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists. He was the best player on the floor. Siakam was Toronto’s leading scorer for the third time this series.
Siakam has now scored 20+ points in four-of-five games this series and is currently averaging a team-best 22.6 points, while shooting .467 (42-90) from the field. Siakam ranks second in Raptors history with seven 20-point double-doubles in the postseason, behind only Kawhi Leonard (8).
Rookie Scottie Barnes accounted for 12 points, eight rebounds, four assists and three steals across 41 minutes. Barnes had a meager stat line in Game 4, just 26 minutes after missing Games 2 and 3. But he wasn’t limited at all in Game 5. OG Anunoby had 16 points, five rebounds and four assists. He is putting up 19.8 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists on 49.1 percent shooting from the field and 35.6 percent from deep in the series.
Precious Achiuwa finished with 17 points and postseason career highs of seven rebounds and three blocks in Game 5 on Monday night. Achiuwa has led Raptors bench in scoring in three of five games this series, averaging 11.6 points while shooting .533 (24-45) from the field.
The Raptors held Philadelphia to .383 (31-81) shooting from the field in Monday’s victory and improved to 17-4 all-time in the playoffs when opponents shoot below 40 percent from the floor. Toronto has held the Sixers to .438 (103-235) shooting over the last three games, after Philadelphia shot .516 (79-153) from the floor in the first two games
Toronto scored 56 points in the paint, 20 more than the Sixers in the category. The Raptors’ bench outscored the Philadelphia reserves by a 29-11 margin.
VanVleet is listed as doubtful for Game 6 with his hip flexor. VanVleet earned his first All-Star selection this season, averaging career highs of 20.3 points, 6.7 assists and 4.4 rebounds in 65 games.
- 76ers are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games.
- 76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS loss.
- 76ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a straight up loss.
- Raptors are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games overall.
- Raptors are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 games vs. a team with a winning % above .600.
- Raptors are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games as an underdog.
- 76ers are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
- Raptors 107, Sixers 105
NBA Betting Center
Toronto Raptors Recent History, NBA News & Betting Odds
We offer the latest Toronto Raptors Game Odds, Raptors Live Odds, This Weeks Toronto Raptors team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Toronto team stats, NBA Futures & Specials, including Vegas Odds the Raptors Winning the NBA Championship, Toronto NBA News & other info on the Toronto Raptors. So what are you waiting for Signup and Bet on the Toronto Raptors Today!
- Raptors vs Spurs Lines Betting NBA | Popovich Can Set Wins Record
- Thursday NBA Parlay Picks: Suns-Hawks, Bulls-Raptors
- Top NBA Week 16 Matches to Wager On Monday & Tuesday
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- Raptors vs Knicks | NBA Betting Lines
- Chicago Bulls vs Toronto Raptors | 2021 NBA Expert Analysis
- Toronto Raptors vs. New Orleans Pelicans 12/23/2020 Betting Preview: Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Celtics 92 vs Raptors 87 Friday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game 7 Predictions, Raptors vs Celtics Odds, Betting Trends
- Raptors 125 vs Celtics 122 Wednesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Boston Celtics vs Toronto Raptors Game 6 Odds & Betting Trends
- Celtics 111 vs Raptors 89 Monday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Raptors 100 vs Celtics 98 Saturday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Raptors 104 vs Celtics 103 Thursday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- 2020 NBA Finals Analysis – Celtics, Raptors, Heat & Bucks
- Celtics v Raptors Game 3, NBA Eastern Conference Semis Game Betting Odds & Trends
- Celtics 102 vs Raptors 99 Tuesday Basketball Playoff Semifinals Score
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NBA Update – September 1st Edition
Raptors Road to the 2019 NBA Finals
The Toronto Raptors were placed second in the Eastern Conference, with a total of 58 wins. It’s been a fantastic season for the Toronto Raptors and Raptors fans. Kawhi Leonard seems to be one of the leading players for Toronto this postseason, scoring 39 points to lead Toronto in their latest victory against the 76ers. Leonard is currently averaging 26.6 points and 7.3 rebounds for the raptors.
2019 NBA Finals: Toronto vs Golden State Warriors (3-2)
Conference Finals Toronto Beat Milwaukee Bucks (4-2)
Round 2 Toronto Beat Philadelphia 76ers (4-3)
Round 1 Toronto Beat Orlando Magic (4-1)
Sports in Canada
Toronto Raptors Betting Odds | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
NBA Odds, Basketball Spread & Total Lines