The Utah Jazz (17-5) take on the Charlotte Hornets (10-12) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Utah holds a 7-3 record in the last 10 head-to-head games against Charlotte. The Jazz also hold a 2-0 edge against the spread when taking on the Hornets.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2020||Jazz||Jazz||-12||210.5||-850||591||Regular Season||109-92 UTA|
|12/21/2019||Jazz||Hornets||-6.5||208.5||-288||226||Regular Season||114-107 UTA|
|4/1/2019||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 UTA|
|11/30/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-111 UTA|
|2/9/2018||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||106-94 UTA|
|1/12/2018||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||99-88 CHA|
|2/4/2017||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-98 UTA|
|11/9/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-98 CHA|
|1/27/2016||–||Jazz||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-73 UTA|
|1/18/2016||–||Hornets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||124-119 CHA|
Jazz Betting Information
- Utah is strong against the spread, going 15-6-1 this season.
- The Jazz have posted a winning record of 4-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or higher.
- Utah and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 22 (40.9%) games this season.
Hornets Betting Information
- Charlotte has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 12-9-1 ATS.
- Charlotte has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (11 out of 22 opportunities).
- The Jazz scoring leader is Donovan Mitchell, who puts up 23.0 points per game.
- Mike Conley leads Utah with 6.0 assists a game and Rudy Gobert paces the team with 13.5 rebounds per outing.
- Mitchell is the top three-point shooter for the Jazz, hitting 3.4 per game.
- Utah’s blocks leader is Gobert, who averages 2.6 per game. Conley leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a contest.
- Gordon Hayward owns the Hornets top spot in scoring with 22.9 points per game and also tacks on 5.2 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest.
- Cody Zeller (8.3 rebounds per game) and Devonte’ Graham (6.1 assists per game) are the Charlotte leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Terry Rozier is tops from three-point range for the Hornets, knocking down 3.2 threes per game.
- Charlotte’s LaMelo Ball has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Bismack Biyombo is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NBA Championship Odds and Picks: Denver Nuggets on the Radar to Win
- Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Odds, Predictions in 5th Game of the Eastern Conference Finals
- LA Lakers and NBA Betting News: “It was cool, a pretty cool ride”
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Odds, Predictions in 4th Game of the Eastern Conference Finals
- Denver Nuggets vs LA Lakers Odds, Predictions in 4th Game of the Western Conference Finals