The Washington Wizards (0-1) host the Orlando Magic (1-0) as 2-point favorites after Bradley Beal put up 31 points in the Wizards’ 113-107 loss to the 76ers. The game airs on NBCS-DC at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 26, 2020. The point total in the matchup is 228.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Orlando has come out on top in six of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Washington. The Magic have an advantage against the spread as well (3-1) when playing the Wizards.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Magic||Magic||-10||218.5||-515||390||Regular Season||123-89 ORL|
|1/1/2020||Magic||Wizards||-3||222||-152||127||Regular Season||122-101 ORL|
|12/3/2019||Wizards||Wizards||-0.5||229.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||127-120 ORL|
|11/17/2019||Magic||Magic||-6||225.5||-235||193||Regular Season||125-121 ORL|
|3/13/2019||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||100-90 WAS|
|1/25/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||95-91 WAS|
|11/12/2018||–||Wizards||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-109 WAS|
|11/9/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||117-108 ORL|
|4/11/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||101-92 ORL|
|2/3/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-98 WAS|
Wizards Betting Information
- Washington struggled against the spread, going 35-36-1 last year.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Wizards fared well against the spread, putting together an 8-7 record.
- In 40 of 72 (55.6%) contests last season, Washington and its opponents hit the over.
Magic Betting Information
- Orlando covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 35-41-2 ATS.
- When they were at least 2-point underdogs, the Magic fared well, going 17-14 against the spread.
- Orlando and its opponents hit the over in more than half of their matchups last season — 41 of 78 (52.6%).
- In 39 of 72 opportunities (54.2%) last year, the Wizards and their opponents scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 228.5 points.
- In 21 of 78 outings (26.9%) last season, Orlando and its opponents combined to score at least 228.5 points.
- These two teams averaged a combined 221.7 points per game last year, 6.8 less points than the total of 228.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.6 less points per game last season (227.9) than this matchup’s total of 228.5 points.
- The Wizards’ average point total in outings last season was 233.5, 5.0 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Magic last year was 12.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
- Russell Westbrook averaged 7.0 assists and 7.9 rebounds per game a season ago.
- Beal scored 30.5 points per game.
- Davis Bertans was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 3.7 per game.
- Westbrook collected 1.6 per game. Thomas Bryant averaged 1.1 blocks a game.
- Nikola Vucevic contributed 19.6 points per game last season and pulled down 10.8 rebounds a contest.
- Markelle Fultz notched 5.1 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.
- Jonathan Isaac recorded 1.6 steals and 2.3 blocks per game.
More Recent NBA News
- 2022 NBA Draft Betting Analysis and Predictions for Pick One, Two, and Three
- Early 2023 NBA Championship Odds: Warriors Favorites, Bucks Best Pick
- 2022 NBA Finals: Golden State vs Boston Game 4 Predictions & Odds
- 2022 NBA Finals: Warriors vs Celtics Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- NBA Playoffs Betting: ATS and O/U Picks for Game 1 of the 2022 Finals