Loren Cristian Jackson leads the Akron Zips (2-1) into a matchup with the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-2) after scoring 34 points in a 93-83 win over Malone. The Zips are 5.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips off at 2:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Akron (-5.5)||Over (143)||Akron 87 Eastern Michigan 63|
- The Zips and their opponents have combined for 143 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of three games (100%) this season.
- In two of three opportunities (66.7%) this season, Eastern Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 143 points.
- The Zips and the Eagles combine to average 23.7 more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- The Zips and the Eagles have seen their opponents average a combined 2.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this game.
- The average over/under the Zips have had set in matchups this season is 16 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Eagles this year is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Akron Betting Information
- Akron has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 0-1 record.
- The Zips and their opponents have gone over the total in 1 of 1 games (100%) this season.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a 1-0 record against the spread, covering in 100% of their contests.
- Eastern Michigan has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 100% of matchups this season (1 out of 1 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Akron||-13||133||-1250||+685||Regular Season||59-58 AKRON|
|1/4/2020||Akron||-3||130.5||-159||+130||Regular Season||69-45 AKRON|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||51-49 AKRON|
- The leader in points and assists for the Zips is Jackson, who scores 25.4 points and distributes 8.0 assists per game.
- Enrique Freeman leads the Zips in rebounding, grabbing 9.6 boards per game while also scoring 9.8 points a contest.
- Jackson leads his teammates on the Zips with 3.8 made threes per outing.
- The Akron steals leader is Jermaine Marshall, who averages 0.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Freeman, who compiles 1.8 rejections per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Bryce McBride averages 15.4 points and tacks on 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Eagles’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Ty Groce grabs 6.8 rebounds per game (he also scores 14.6 points per game and adds 2.0 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Eastern Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Yeikson Montero paces his teammates on the Eagles with 2.6 made threes per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Yeikson Montero with 3.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Groce with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found