The No. 8 Alabama Crimson Tide (19-6) are heavily favored (by 10.5 points) to continue a nine-game home win streak when they host the Auburn Tigers (12-13) on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 157.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (-10.5)||Under (157)||Alabama 82 Auburn 70|
- In nine of 25 opportunities (36%) this year, the Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 157 points.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to score more than 157 points in 12 of 25 outings (48%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 more points per game (157.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 157 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.7 less points per game (147.3) than this game’s over/under of 157 points.
- The average point total for Crimson Tide games this year is seven less points than the total of 157 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Tigers games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 157 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide put up 79.6 points per contest, only 2.7 more points than the 76.9 the Tigers allow their opponents.
- Alabama has a 10-0-1 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.9 points.
- Auburn has a 4-6-1 record against the spread and a 4-8 record overall in games when it gives up more than 79.6 points.
- The Tigers put up 7.5 more points per game (77.9) than the Crimson Tide give up to opponents (70.4).
- Auburn has put together a 10-0-1 ATS record and a 10-8 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
- Alabama’s record is 5-2 overall and 1-5-1 against the spread when it gives up more than 77.9 points to its opponents.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 229 points this season (9.2 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 25 more points than their opponents on the year (one per game).
Alabama Betting Information
- The Crimson Tide have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Crimson Tide have fared well against the spread, compiling a 4-1 record.
- The Crimson Tide have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 11 of 24 contests this season, a rate of 45.8%
Auburn Betting Information
- The Tigers have an even record against the spread, going 11-11-2 ATS.
- When they are at least 10.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 2-1-1.
- In 12 out of Tigers 24 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Alabama||-4||151.5||-185||+150||Regular Season||94-90 ALA|
|2/12/2020||Auburn||-7.5||159.5||-350||+268||Regular Season||95-91 AUBURN|
|1/15/2020||Auburn||-1||159||-118||-105||Regular Season||83-64 ALA|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-60 AUBURN|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-63 AUBURN|
- The Crimson Tide leader in rebounds and assist is Herbert Jones, who grabs 6.0 rebounds and gives out 3.0 assists per game along with scoring 11.0 points per contest.
- Alabama’s leading scorer is Jaden Shackelford, who tallies 14.1 points a game in addition to his 3.9 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- John Petty Jr. leads his teammates on the Crimson Tide with 2.5 made threes per outing.
- Jones and Jordan Bruner lead Alabama on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Bruner in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
- Allen Flanigan has the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring (14.2 per game), rebounds (5.4 per game), and assists (3.0 per game).
- Jamal Johnson’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Tigers.
- Flanigan (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Auburn while Jaylin Williams (1.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds