The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-13) are expected to continue a five-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama State Hornets (1-6) as 3.5-point underdogs at 5:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAPB (+3.5)||Over (132.5)||UAPB 69 Alabama State 68|
- In four of seven opportunities (57.1%) this year, the Hornets and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 132.5 points.
- In 12 of 16 opportunities (75%) this year, UAPB and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 124.9 points per game, 7.6 less points than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 20.8 more points per game (153.3) than this game’s total of 132.5 points.
- The Hornets average point total in outings this season is 136, 3.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Golden Lions games this season have averaged a total of 142.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama State Betting Information
- The Hornets have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 3-4 record.
- Alabama State and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 7 games this season (42.9%).
UAPB Betting Information
- UAPB has a 9-6 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- The Golden Lions have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 2-0 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Golden Lions and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 15 (53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||UAPB||-5.5||130.5||-242||+195||Regular Season||91-82 ARPB|
|2/10/2020||Alabama State||-3.5||121.5||-178||+142||Regular Season||57-49 ALASU|
|1/13/2020||Alabama State||-6.5||126.5||-305||+235||Regular Season||61-56 ARPB|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-69 ARPB|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-71 ARPB|
Alabama State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Hornets this season is Brandon Battle, who averages 10.2 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game.
- Kenny Strawbridge leads the Hornets in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while DJ Heath leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.3 in each contest.
- Kevion Stewart’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Hornets.
- The Alabama State steals leader is Heath, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jordan O’Neal, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- Shaun Doss records 17.4 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Golden Lions, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Joshuwan Johnson records more assists than any other UAPB player with 3.2 per game. He also averages 10.9 points and grabs 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Stewart leads his teammates on the Golden Lions with 1.3 made threes per game.
- The Golden Lions’ leader in steals is Johnson with 1.1 per game, and Markedric Bell is their leader in blocks with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds