The American Eagles (2-2) host the Lafayette Leopards (4-2) as 1.5-point favorites after Jamir Harris scored 33 points in the Eagles 81-79 victory over Loyola (MD). The game is at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Lafayette (+1.5)||Over (143)||Lafayette 77 American 76|
- The Eagles and their opponents have scored at least 143 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of four opportunities (50%) this season.
- Lafayette and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points in four of six outings (66.7%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 150.2 points per game, 7.2 more points than the total of 143 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles and the Leopards have seen their opponents average a combined 4.8 more points per game than the point total of 143 set for this matchup.
- The Eagles average point total in matchups this season is 151, eight points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Leopards games this season is four more points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
American Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 3-1 record.
- American and its opponents have hit the total 2 times in 4 contests this season.
Lafayette Betting Information
- The Leopards record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Leopards have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In 3 out of Leopards 6 games this season, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||American||-3||138.5||-160||+130||Regular Season||79-59 AMERCN|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 LAFAY|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-68 LAFAY|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-79 LAFAY|
- The leader in points and assists for the Eagles is Harris, who scores 20.5 points and dishes out 4.0 assists per game.
- Johnny O’Neil is the Eagles best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.0 boards in each contest while scoring 13.3 points per game.
- Harris makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.3 per contest.
- The American steals leader is Connor Nelson, who averages 3.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is O’Neil, who compiles 2.3 rejections per contest.
- Neal Quinn has tallied 6.4 rebounds and 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Leopards leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Justin Jaworski puts up 21.5 points per game to be at the top of the Leopards scoring leaderboard.
- Jaworski’s 3.1 made threes per game lead the Leopards.
- The Leopards’ leader in steals is E.J. Stephens with 1.8 per game, and Quinn is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds