The college basketball season is very much in the homestretch, with the conference tournaments and March Madness now very much on the horizon. While time is running out, the top 25 is, of course, not yet set in stone. Let’s now take a look at the current top 25 and what each team needs to do to stay where they are or move up a little so you can keep betting against the NCAA Basketball Odds.
Top 25 Men’s College Basketball Analysis and Betting Opportunities
1. Gonzaga – A 14-game win streak has the Gonzaga Bulldogs continuing to hold onto the #1 spot, and with 2 unranked opponents all that’s left, I’d wager on them to stay #1.
2. Arizona – The Arizona Wildcats have the same number of losses (2) as Gonzaga, but they have played one game fewer.
3. Auburn – A loss last game out has seen the Tigers drop a spot. They don’t have an easy finish to the season, so they may drop more.
4. Purdue – It was an upward move for the Boilermakers this week. If they win out, which looks possible, they will win the Big Ten regular season title.
5. Kansas – All eyes are on the matchup against Baylor coming up, as that is the one that might well decide the Big 12.
6. Kentucky – A loss to Tennessee last week was enough to drop the Kentucky Wildcats 2 spots in the rankings.
7. Duke – The Duke Blue Devils moved up a couple of spots this week and have what looks to be a clear path to the ACC regular season title.
8. Villanova – With 3 games remaining, including a home game versus Providence, who lead the conference, Villanova controls their conference destiny.
9. Texas Tech – Back-to-back wins over ranked teams have the Red Raiders on an upward trend. I like them to win out.
10. Baylor – The Baylor Bears are heading in the wrong direction, dropping 3 spots this week. 2 of their final 3 games come against ranked foes. A further drop could be coming.
11. Providence – Another team heading in the wrong direction. They are in danger of losing the conference lead, which is exactly what I think will happen.
12. UCLA – With 4 games to go, the regular season conference title seems out of reach. This is likely where the Bruins will stay.
13. Wisconsin – After winning a literal brawl against Michigan, the Badgers have the conference crown in sight. The upcoming Purdue game is huge.
14. Houston – Back-to-back wins helped the Cougars right the ship after 2 straight losses. They have 5 winnable games to come.
15. Illinois – Going just 2-2 in their last 4 games has seen the Fighting Illini slip down the rankings. 2 of their final 4 games come against ranked opponents.
16. USC – There are 4 games remaining for the Trojans, including a pair of ranked opponents. Win those and they will make a big move in the final weeks.
17. Tennessee – A huge win over #4 Kentucky was followed by a loss to Arkansas last week. 2 more ranked opponents to come.
18. Arkansas – The big movers of the week, the Razorbacks are up 5 spots. Is this a team getting hot at the right time?
19. Murray State – The Racers are absolutely flying right now, and with a pair of unranked teams all that’s left on their schedule, they should go unbeaten the rest of the way.
20. Texas – Inconsistency has crept into the Longhorns game at the moment, which makes their final 4 games look dangerous indeed.
21. UConn – The Huskies appear to be out of a rough patch, winning 3 in a row, but that run might end against Villanova, who are next up.
22. Ohio State – The Buckeyes are slipping out of Big Ten contention and have a tough 5-game stretch ahead of them.
23. Saint Mary’s – The Gaels are ending the season on a good run, but can they finish it with a big win over Gonzaga? I don’t believe so.
24. Alabama – A solid showing in a loss to Kentucky may well have given the Crimson Tide the confidence to win their final 4 games.
25. Iowa – The question at the moment is whether Iowa can do enough in their final 5 games to hang on to a top 25 spot.
College Basketball Betting Center
NCAAB Odds and Lines
|March Madness Odds|
|NIT | CIT | CBI|
Latest College Basketball News:
- Great College Basketball Betting Picks for NIT’s Semifinals
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: Miami vs. Texas Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: Creighton vs. San Diego State Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: FAU Owls Vs Kansas State Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction