The Arizona State Sun Devils (10-11) are 5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (14-12) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Desert Financial Arena (AZ). The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET on PACN. The over/under in the matchup is set at 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+5)||Under (146)||Arizona State 75 Washington State 70|
- In 15 of 21 outings (71.4%) this year, the Sun Devils and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 146 points.
- Washington State and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points in 26.9% of their games this season (seven of 26 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (145.2) than this game’s total of 146 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144 points per game, two fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Sun Devils have had set in games this year is 6.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is 9.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sun Devils put up 76.2 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 67.6 the Cougars give up.
- Arizona State has a 10-7 record overall and a 3-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.6 points.
- Washington State is 3-1 against the spread and 0-4 overall when allowing more than 76.2 points.
- The Cougars’ 69 points per game are 7.4 fewer points than the 76.4 the Sun Devils allow to opponents.
- Washington State has put together a 6-2 overall record and an 8-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 76.4 points.
- Arizona State has an ATS record of 2-15-1 and a 7-11 record overall when its opponents score more than 69 points.
- The Sun Devils have a negative point differential on the season (-3 total points, -0.2 per game), while the Cougars have scored 37 more points than their opponents (1.4 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-16-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have struggled to cover, going just 1-9 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- The Sun Devils have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 20 games this season.
Washington State Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 13-12-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- The Cougars have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 1-6 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Cougars games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 26 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Arizona State||-5||145||-212||+171||Regular Season||77-74 ASU|
|3/7/2020||Arizona State||-9.5||146.5||-542||+386||Regular Season||83-74 ASU|
|1/29/2020||Arizona State||-1.5||146.5||-128||+104||Regular Season||67-65 WSU|
Arizona State Leaders
- Remy Martin leads the Sun Devils in scoring, tallying 21.3 points per game to go with 2.8 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Marcus Bagley leads Arizona State in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Alonzo Verge Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.1 in each contest.
- Bagley leads his teammates on the Sun Devils with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Josh Christopher and Jalen Graham lead Arizona State on the defensive end, with Christopher leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Graham in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- The Cougars’ Isaac Bonton averages enough points (17.7 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Efe Abogidi is at the top of the Washington State rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 8.9 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Noah Williams contributes the bulk of the Cougars’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- Bonton (2.0 steals per game) and Abogidi (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Cougars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds