The No. 12 Arkansas Razorbacks (19-5) are favored (-6.5) to extend a six-game winning streak when they visit the South Carolina Gamecocks (6-12) at 6:30 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at Colonial Life Arena. The game airs on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 157.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-6.5)||Under (157)||Arkansas 80 South Carolina 72|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have combined to score more than 157 points in 50% of their games this season (12 of 24 opportunities).
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to score at least 157 points in seven of 18 opportunities (38.9%) this year.
- The Razorbacks and the Gamecocks combine to average 0.9 fewer points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 fewer points per game (147.6) than this game’s total of 157 points.
- The average total the Razorbacks have had set in games this year is 4.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Gamecocks games this year have averaged a total of 151.1 points, 5.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks put up five more points per game (82.4) than the Gamecocks give up (77.4).
- When Arkansas totals more than 77.4 points, it is 11-0 against the spread and 13-0 overall.
- When South Carolina gives up more than 82.4 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The Gamecocks score an average of 73.7 points per game, just 3.5 more points than the 70.2 the Razorbacks give up.
- South Carolina has put together a 5-7 overall record and a 6-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.2 points.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 6-5 and a 6-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 73.7 points.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 294 points this season (12.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Gamecocks have out-scored them by 66 more points on the year (3.7 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has been good against the spread this season, posting a 16-7 record.
- The Razorbacks have posted a winning record of 9-3 against the spread when the spread is -6.5 or bigger.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 13 of 23 games for a 56.5% rate.
South Carolina Betting Information
- South Carolina has a losing record against the spread, going 7-11 ATS (covering just 38.9% of the time).
- The Gamecocks have not fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- In most of South Carolina’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 18 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Arkansas||-6.5||142||-299||+230||Regular Season||79-77 SC|
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moses Moody, who averages 16.6 per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Justin Smith leads the Razorbacks in rebounding, averaging 6.9 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Moody’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Razorbacks.
- The Arkansas steals leader is Tate, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Connor Vanover, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
South Carolina Leaders
- A.J. Lawson averages 17.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Gamecocks.
- The South Carolina leaders in rebounding and assists are Justin Minaya with 6.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.6 points and 1.8 assists per game) and Jermaine Couisnard with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 3.0 rebounds per game).
- Lawson knocks down 3.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gamecocks.
- South Carolina’s leader in steals is Lawson (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jalyn McCreary (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds