The Kennesaw State Owls (3-10) are expected to continue an eight-game losing streak when they host the Bellarmine Knights (5-3) as 8.5-point underdogs at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, January 29, 2021 at KSU Convocation Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s point total is 127.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kennesaw State (+8.5)||Over (127)||Bellarmine 71 Kennesaw State 63|
- In seven of eight games (87.5%) this year, the Knights and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 127 points.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have added up to score more than 127 points in 61.5% of their games this season (eight of 13 chances).
- The Knights and the Owls combine to average 6.6 more points per game than the total of 127 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.4 points per game, 5.4 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Knights games this season is 9.5 more points than the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Owls this year is 2.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Bellarmine Betting Information
- The Knights have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-2 record.
- The Knights and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
Kennesaw State Betting Information
- The Owls have a 4-5 record against the spread, covering in just 44.4% of their games.
- The Owls and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 9 (22.2%).
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Knights is Pedro Bradshaw, who accumulates 13.3 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Bellarmine’s best passer is Dylan Penn, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- The Knights get the most three-point shooting production out of CJ Fleming, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Juston Betz and Ethan Claycomb lead the Knights on the defensive end, with Betz leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Claycomb in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Kennesaw State Leaders
- Spencer Rodgers is the top scorer for the Owls with 16.2 points per game. He also adds 3.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his stats.
- Alex Peterson is atop the Owls rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game, and Terrell Burden leads the team in assists with 2.2 per contest.
- Rodgers contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Owls. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Kasen Jennings (1.2 steals per game) and Cole LaRue (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Owls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds