The Belmont Bruins (7-1) are heavily favored (-16) to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (2-4) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at Curb Event Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 145 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southeast Missouri State (+16)||Over (145)||Belmont 80 Southeast Missouri State 67|
- In four of eight opportunities (50%) this season, the Bruins and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- In three of six opportunities (50%) this year, Southeast Missouri State and its opponents have combined to score more than 145 points.
- The Bruins and the Redhawks combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this matchup.
- The Bruins and the Redhawks have seen their opponents average a combined 1.7 less points per game than the point total of 145 set in this game.
- The Bruins average point total in matchups this year is 149.2, 4.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Redhawks games this season have averaged an over/under of 146.8 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Belmont Betting Information
- Against the spread, Belmont has been strong this season, posting a 5-2 record.
- When favored by at least 16 points, the Bruins have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 7 games this season.
Southeast Missouri State Betting Information
- Southeast Missouri State has a 4-1-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their games.
- Southeast Missouri State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 66.7% of matchups this season (4 out of 6 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2020||Belmont||-12.5||146||-987||+626||Regular Season||89-64 BELM|
- The Bruins leader in rebounds and assist is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 8.7 rebounds and gives out 4.1 assists per game along with scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Nick Muszynski leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 15.7 per game to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Luke Smith’s 3.3 made threes per game lead the Bruins.
- Smith is Belmont’s leader in steals, averaging 2.8 steals per game, while Muszynski leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Southeast Missouri State Leaders
- Chris Harris racks up 16.0 points per game to be the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- The Redhawks’ leader in rebounds is Nana Akenten with 5.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is DQ Nicholas with 3.6 per game.
- Harris averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Redhawks.
- Southeast Missouri State’s leader in steals is Nicholas (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Akenten (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found