The Belmont Bruins (7-1) are big, 19.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game winning streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (3-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Curb Event Center. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 151 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Belmont (-19.5)||Under (151)||Belmont 84 UT Martin 64|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (four of eight chances), the Bruins and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 151 points.
- In two of six games (33.3%) this year, UT Martin and its opponents have combined to score at least 151 points.
- These two teams average a combined 150.9 points per game, 0.1 less points than the over/under of 151 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.6 points per game, 5.4 fewer than the point total in this game.
- The Bruins average point total in outings this season is 149.2, 1.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Skyhawks games this year is 3.7 less points than the point total of 151 in this outing.
Belmont Betting Information
- Belmont has been strong against the spread, going 5-2 this season.
- When favored by at least 19.5 points, the Bruins have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Bruins have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 3 times in 7 games this season.
UT Martin Betting Information
- The Skyhawks have a losing record against the spread, going 2-3 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- UT Martin has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 20% of matchups this year (1 out of 5 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||Belmont||-11.5||156.5||-770||+521||Regular Season||85-78 BELM|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bruins is Grayson Murphy, who pulls down 8.7 boards and distributes 4.2 assists per game to go with a 10.2 PPG scoring average.
- Nick Muszynski leads the Bruins in scoring, averaging 16.6 per game to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Luke Smith provides the most three-point shooting production for the Bruins. He makes 3.2 threes per game.
- The Belmont steals leader is Smith, who averages 2.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Muszynski, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
UT Martin Leaders
- Cameron Holden has the top spot on the Skyhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 17.3 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kenton Eskridge’s assist statline leads UT Martin; he dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Eden Holt is the top shooter from deep for the Skyhawks, hitting 1.5 threes per game.
- Eskridge (1.5 steals per game) and Eric Rustin (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Skyhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found