The Boise State Broncos (8-4) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the UNLV Rebels (7-8) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at Taco Bell Arena. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The matchup has a point total of 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boise State (-10.5)||Under (142)||Boise State 77 UNLV 64|
- In six of 12 outings (50%) this year, the Broncos and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to score at least 142 points in six of 15 opportunities (40%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (143.5) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.6 points per game, 6.4 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average over/under the Broncos have had set in games this season is 0.9 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Rebels this season is four points less than this game’s over/under.
Boise State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Boise State has been strong this season, posting a 7-5 record.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Broncos have put together a 2-2 record ATS.
- The Broncos have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 12 games (41.7%).
UNLV Betting Information
- UNLV has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- The Rebels have not fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- In most of Rebels games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||Boise State||-0.5||142||-109||-112||Conference Tournament||67-61 BOISE|
|2/26/2020||UNLV||-2||141.5||-135||+111||Regular Season||76-66 UNLV|
|1/8/2020||Boise State||-5||137||-229||+181||Regular Season||73-66 BOISE|
Boise State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Broncos this season is Derrick Alston, who averages 16.9 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Mladen Armus leads Boise State in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Rayj Dennis leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Alston, who makes 2.4 threes per game.
- Marcus Shaver Jr. is Boise State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Abu Kigab leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Bryce Hamilton’s points (18.2 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Rebels’ leaderboards.
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong is at the top of the UNLV rebounding leaderboard with 8.3 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.2 points and adds 0.5 assists per game.
- David Jenkins Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Rebels, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.8 per contest.
- Hamilton (1.6 steals per game) and Mbacke Diong (1.0 block per game) lead the Rebels in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds