The Bowling Green Falcons (7-8) will attempt to stop a five-game win streak when they host the Western Michigan Broncos (3-9) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Stroh Center as heavy, 12.5-point favorites. The game airs at 12:00 AM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (+12.5)||Over (140.5)||Bowling Green 79 Western Michigan 67|
- In 14 of 15 outings (93.3%) this year, the Falcons and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Western Michigan has played in three games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 25% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 140.5 points.
- The Falcons and the Broncos combine to average 1.7 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.2 more points per game (149.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- The average point total in Falcons games this year is 17.4 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 6.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Bowling Green Betting Information
- The Falcons have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 3-10 record.
- The Falcons have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 12.5 points.
- Bowling Green has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 9 of 13 games for a 69.2% rate.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has a losing record against the spread, going 5-6 ATS (covering just 45.5% of the time).
- In the majority of Western Michigan’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Bowling Green||-13||143.5||-1036||+646||Regular Season||76-70 WMICH|
|1/14/2020||Bowling Green||-4||147||-186||+154||Regular Season||85-82 BOWLGR|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-72 BOWLGR|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-48 BOWLGR|
Bowling Green Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Falcons is Justin Turner, who scores 18.8 points and dishes out 5.1 assists per game.
- Daeqwon Plowden is the Falcons best rebounder, grabbing an average of 8.1 boards in each contest while scoring 12.4 points per game.
- Trey Diggs provides the bulk of the Falcons’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Turner is the Falcons leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Plowden leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- B. Artis White’s points (13.4 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- Greg Lee’s stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 12.0 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Western Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Artis White’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the Broncos.
- Artis White (0.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Western Michigan while Patrick Emilien (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds