The Bradley Braves (10-11) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Valparaiso Crusaders (7-12) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Braves and their opponents have totaled at least 131.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 21 opportunities (57.1%) this season.
- Valparaiso has played in 10 games this year (out of 19 total matchups — 52.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 131.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.0 more points per game (138.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 131.5 points.
- The Braves and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 3.0 more points per game than the over/under of 131.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Braves games this year is 3.9 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Crusaders games this year is 6.2 more points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 70.7 points the Braves score per game are just 0.9 more points than the Crusaders allow (69.8).
- Bradley is 7-3 overall and 4-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Valparaiso is 2-6-1 against the spread and 2-8 overall when giving up more than 70.7 points.
- The Crusaders put up an average of 67.8 points per game, only 3.1 more points than the 64.7 the Braves allow to opponents.
- Valparaiso has compiled a 7-5 overall record and a 6-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Bradley is 1-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 67.8 points.
- The Braves have out-scored their opponents by a total of 127 points this season (six points per game on average), and opponents of the Crusaders have out-scored them by 38 more points on the year (two per game).
Bradley Betting Information
- The Braves have gone 8-8-2 against the spread this season.
- The Braves have struggled to cover, going just 3-4-1 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- In 10 of 18 (55.6%) contests this season, Bradley and its opponents have hit the over.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a losing record against the spread, going 6-9-1 ATS (covering just 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Crusaders have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Valparaiso’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 16 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/28/2021||Bradley||-5.5||131.5||-245||+198||Regular Season||91-85 VALP|
|3/8/2020||Bradley||-3||133.5||-163||+135||Conference Tournament||80-66 BRADLY|
|2/22/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||90-78 VALP|
|1/29/2020||Bradley||-5.5||138.5||-247||+195||Regular Season||80-69 BRADLY|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Braves is Elijah Childs, who accumulates 14.4 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Sean East is the Braves best passer, dishing out 4.0 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Ville Tahvanainen paces his teammates on the Braves with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- The Bradley steals leader is Terry Nolan Jr., who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Childs, who compiles 1.3 rejections per contest.
- Ben Krikke is the top scorer for the Crusaders with 12.7 points per game. He also adds 4.1 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Donovan Clay is at the top of the Crusaders rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game, and Daniel Sackey leads the squad in assists with 4.2 per outing.
- Connor Barrett’s 1.7 made threes per game lead the Crusaders.
- Sackey (1.5 steals per game) and Clay (1.4 blocks per game) lead the Crusaders in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds