The Buffalo Bulls (7-6) are at home in MAC action against the Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-6) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bulls are favored by 8.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-8.5)||Under (150.5)||Buffalo 79 Miami (OH) 71|
- In 69.2% of their games this year (nine of 13 chances), the Bulls and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Miami (OH) has played in four games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 150.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (153.7) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.2 fewer points per game (145.3) than this game’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The average point total for Bulls games this year is 5.7 more points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the RedHawks this season is 7.7 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 81.5 points per game the Bulls average are 10.9 more points than the RedHawks give up (70.6).
- When Buffalo scores more than 70.6 points, it is 7-5 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Miami (OH) is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread in games when it allows more than 81.5 points.
- The RedHawks’ 72.2 points per game are just 2.5 fewer points than the 74.7 the Bulls allow.
- Miami (OH) is 4-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 74.7 points.
- Buffalo has an ATS record of 3-4 and a 1-6 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.2 points.
- The Bulls have totaled 88 more points than their opponents this season (6.8 per game on average), and the RedHawks have scored 23 more points than their opponents (1.6 per game).
Buffalo Betting Information
- Buffalo is good against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulls and their opponents have gone over the total in 8 of 12 games (66.7%) this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- Miami (OH) has an even record against the spread, going 6-6-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the RedHawks have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Miami (OH)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/15/2020||Buffalo||-4||146||-196||+157||Regular Season||90-62 BUF|
|3/9/2020||Buffalo||-9||152.5||-480||+352||Conference Tournament||85-79 MIAOH|
|3/3/2020||Buffalo||-9||150||-475||+345||Regular Season||75-69 BUF|
|1/10/2020||Buffalo||-1.5||159||-125||+103||Regular Season||83-78 BUF|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-69 BUF|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-64 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 19.1 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 3.0 assists per game.
- Buffalo’s leading rebounder is Josh Mballa averaging 10.1 boards per game and its best passer is Ronaldo Segu and his 3.5 assists per game.
- Segu contributes the bulk of the Bulls’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Mballa is Buffalo’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Brock Bertram leads them in blocks with 1.3 per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant averages 13.4 points per game and is the top scorer for the RedHawks.
- The Miami (OH) leaders in rebounding and assists are Dalonte Brown with 6.7 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.6 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Mekhi Lairy with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.5 points and 2.5 rebounds per game).
- Grant provides the most three-point shooting production for the RedHawks. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- Miami (OH)’s leader in steals is Grant with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Elijah McNamara with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds