The No. 7 seed Miami (OH) RedHawks (12-10) are 8-point underdogs in their MAC Tournament quarterfinals matchup against the No. 2 seed Buffalo Bulls (14-7) on Thursday at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Buffalo (-8)||Under (150.5)||Buffalo 80 Miami (OH) 70|
- In 14 of 21 outings (66.7%) this season, the Bulls and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 36.4% of their games this year (eight of 22 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 155.4 points per game, 4.9 more points than the total of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.2 points per game, 6.3 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Bulls average point total in matchups this season is 155.4, 4.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- RedHawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.2 points, 6.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulls average 11.2 more points per game (82.7) than the RedHawks give up (71.5).
- When Buffalo puts up more than 71.5 points, it is 13-0 against the spread and 14-5 overall.
- In games Miami (OH) allows more than 82.7 points, it is 0-5 against the spread and 0-5 overall.
- The RedHawks score the exact same amount of points as the Bulls give up to opponents (72.7).
- Miami (OH) is 8-3 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 72.7 points.
- Buffalo’s record is 4-7 overall and 4-7 against the spread when it gives up more than 72.7 points to its opponents.
- The Bulls have put up a total of 210 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 10 per game), and the RedHawks have out-scored opponents by 27 points on the season (1.2 more per game).
Buffalo Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Bulls have covered 13 times in 20 contests.
- The Bulls fare well when favored by at least 8 points, posting a 4-1 record against the spread.
- Buffalo and its opponents have hit the over 10 times in 20 contests this season.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have a losing record against the spread, going 9-10-2 ATS (covering only 42.9% of the time).
- The RedHawks have not fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Miami (OH)’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (13 out of 21 games, 61.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2021||Buffalo||-7.5||150.5||-340||+265||Regular Season||88-64 BUF|
|12/15/2020||Buffalo||-4||146||-196||+157||Regular Season||90-62 BUF|
|3/9/2020||Buffalo||-9||152.5||-480||+352||Conference Tournament||85-79 MIAOH|
|3/3/2020||Buffalo||-9||150||-475||+345||Regular Season||75-69 BUF|
|1/10/2020||Buffalo||-1.5||159||-125||+103||Regular Season||83-78 BUF|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-69 BUF|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-64 BUF|
- The scoring leader for the Bulls this season is Jeenathan Williams, who averages 17.2 points, 7.0 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Josh Mballa leads the Bulls in rebounding, averaging 9.9 per game, while Ronaldo Segu leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Segu leads the Bulls in three-point shooting with an average of 1.7 threes per game.
- The Buffalo steals leader is Mballa, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brock Bertram, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant is the top scorer for the RedHawks with 13.7 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his stats.
- Dalonte Brown is atop the RedHawks rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game, and Mekhi Lairy leads the squad in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- Grant is reliable from deep and leads the RedHawks with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Lairy (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Miami (OH) while Precious Ayah (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds