The Charleston (SC) Cougars (2-6) are 1.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Drexel Dragons (6-2) on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at TD Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 87.5% of their games this year (seven of eight chances), the Cougars and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- Drexel has combined with its opponents to score at least 128.5 points in three of eight games (37.5%) this year.
- The Cougars and the Dragons combine to average 12.2 more points per game than the total of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.0 more points per game (134.5) than this game’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The average over/under the Cougars have had set in matchups this year is 14.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Dragons games this year have averaged a total of 132.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Charleston (SC) Betting Information
- Charleston (SC) has covered in just one of seven matchups this season.
- The Cougars have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- The Cougars and their opponents have gone over the total in 4 of 7 games (57.1%) this season.
Drexel Betting Information
- Drexel has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 7-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Dragons have fared well, going 3-1 against the spread.
- In most of Drexel’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Charleston (SC)||-2||128||-136||+112||Regular Season||60-58 DREXEL|
|2/29/2020||Charleston (SC)||-8||138||-404||+297||Regular Season||75-66 CHAR|
|12/28/2019||Charleston (SC)||-3.5||140.5||-175||+142||Regular Season||76-65 CHAR|
Charleston (SC) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cougars this season is Payton Willis, who averages 15.0 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Osinachi Smart is the Cougars leading rebounder, pulling down 7.0 per game, while Brevin Galloway is their best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Galloway hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Cougars, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 3.3 per contest.
- Galloway is Charleston (SC)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Lorenzo Edwards leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- The Dragons’ Camren Wynter racks up enough points (17.9 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- James Butler’s stat line of 10.4 rebounds, 14.0 points and 1.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Drexel rebounding leaderboard.
- Wynter’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Dragons.
- Drexel’s leader in steals is Wynter with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Butler with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found