The Cincinnati Bearcats (3-7) hit the road in AAC play against the Temple Owls (4-5) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bearcats are 2.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 139.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Temple (+2.5)||Under (139.5)||Temple 72 Cincinnati 66|
- In seven of 10 games (70%) this year, the Bearcats and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- In four of nine outings (44.4%) this year, Temple has combined with its opponents to score at least 139.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 134 points per game, 5.5 less points than the total of 139.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.4 points per game, 1.9 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Bearcats average point total in matchups this season is 142, 2.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under for Owls games this season is 6.1 less points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bearcats record just 0.6 more points per game (69.7) than the Owls allow (69.1).
- When Cincinnati puts up more than 69.1 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- When Temple gives up more than 69.7 points, it is 1-2-1 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Owls put up eight fewer points per game (64.3) than the Bearcats give up (72.3).
- Temple has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 1-0 overall record in games it scores more than 72.3 points.
- Cincinnati’s record is 2-7 overall and 2-7 against the spread when it allows more than 64.3 points to its opponents.
- The Bearcats have been out-scored by 26 points this season (2.6 points per game on average), and opponents of the Owls have out-scored them by 43 more points on the year (4.8 per game).
Cincinnati Betting Information
- The Bearcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 2-7 record.
- When favored by at least 2.5 points, the Bearcats have struggled to a 1-5 record ATS this season.
- Cincinnati has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 9 games for a 88.9% rate.
Temple Betting Information
- The Owls have a 5-3-1 record against the spread, covering in 55.6% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Owls have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Owls games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Cincinnati||-10.5||137.5||-659||+453||Regular Season||64-63 CIN|
|1/22/2020||Cincinnati||-3||130.5||-156||+129||Regular Season||89-82 CIN|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-68 CIN|
- The Bearcats scoring leader is Keith Williams, who averages 15.0 per contest to go with 4.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Tari Eason is the Bearcats leading rebounder, pulling down 5.5 per game, while David Dejulius is their best passer, distributing 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Jeremiah Davenport leads the Bearcats in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Williams and Eason lead Cincinnati on the defensive end, with Williams leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Eason in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Damian Dunn is the top scorer for the Owls with 13.9 points per game. He also tacks on 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jake Forrester is atop the Owls rebounding leaderboard with 6.7 rebounds per game, and Jeremiah Williams paces the squad in assists with 5.1 per contest.
- Brendan Barry’s 2.2 made threes per game lead the Owls.
- Jeremiah Williams (1.2 steals per game) and Nick Jourdain (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Owls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton