The Washington Huskies (1-11) are expected to extend an eight-game losing streak when they host the Colorado Buffaloes (11-3) as 13-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Alaska Airlines Arena. The game airs on ESPNU. The over/under in the matchup is 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado (-13)||Under (142.5)||Colorado 77 Washington 63|
- The Buffaloes and their opponents have combined to record more than 142.5 points in 35.7% of their outings this year (five of 14 opportunities).
- Washington and its opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in six of 12 games (50%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 140.7 points per game, 1.8 fewer points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this matchup.
- The Buffaloes and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 less points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this outing.
- The average over/under the Buffaloes have had set in games this season is 4.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Huskies games this year is 0.8 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Buffaloes put up 75.9 points per contest, just one fewer point than the 76.9 the Huskies give up to opponents.
- Colorado has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall when scoring more than 76.9 points.
- Washington has a 1-7 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when giving up more than 75.9 points.
- The Huskies score an average of 64.8 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 62.2 the Buffaloes allow.
- Washington has gone 1-6 overall and 3-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.2 points.
- Colorado is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 64.8 points.
- The Buffaloes have totaled 192 more points than their opponents this season (13.7 per game on average), while the Huskies have been out-scored by 146 total points (12.1 per game average differential).
Colorado Betting Information
- Colorado is strong against the spread, going 10-3-1 this season.
- The Buffaloes fare well when favored by at least 13 points, posting a 4-0 record against the spread.
- The Buffaloes have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 42.9%
Washington Betting Information
- The Huskies have a losing record against the spread, going 3-9 ATS (covering only 25% of the time).
- Washington and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/20/2020||Colorado||-9||134||-483||+363||Regular Season||92-69 COL|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-62 COL|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-55 WASH|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-70 WASH|
- The Buffaloes leader in points and assists is McKinley Wright IV, who puts up 15.1 points per game to go with 5.9 assists.
- Evan Battey is Colorado’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.0 points per game.
- Maddox Daniels paces his teammates on the Buffaloes with 1.7 made threes per contest.
- Dallas Walton is a standout on the defensive end for Colorado, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Quade Green’s points (15.4 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Huskies’ leaderboards.
- The Huskies’ top rebounder is Nate Roberts — he pulls down 7.0 per game while averaging 5.8 points per game.
- Erik Stevenson contributes the bulk of the Huskies’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.4 threes per game to lead the team.
- Green (1.3 steals per game) and Riley Sorn (1.1 blocks per game) pace the Huskies in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Odds & Predictions for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Parlay Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds Updated for 2023 National Championship
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #10 Penn State vs. #2 Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Kentucky vs. #3 Kansas State Betting Preview