The Colorado State Rams (15-4) are heavy, 19-point favorites as they attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Air Force Falcons (5-18) on Monday, March 1, 2021 at Moby Arena. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on CBS Sports. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-19)||Over (133.5)||Colorado State 79 Air Force 56|
- The Rams and their opponents have scored more than 133.5 points in 73.7% of their games this year (14 of 19 opportunities).
- Air Force and its opponents have added up to score at least 133.5 points in 43.5% of their games this year (10 of 23 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 134.8 points per game, 1.3 more points than the over/under of 133.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.5 more points per game (137) than this matchup’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- The average point total for Rams games this season is 7.1 more points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 2.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Rams have covered 10 times in 17 contests.
- The Rams have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -19 or bigger.
- Colorado State and its opponents have covered the over/under in just 7 of 17 games this season (41.2%).
Air Force Betting Information
- Air Force has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 9-13-1 ATS.
- Air Force and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 13 of 23 (56.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Colorado State||-17.5||135.5||-2938||+1147||Regular Season||72-49 COLST|
|2/29/2020||Colorado State||-10.5||150.5||-634||+444||Regular Season||87-74 COLST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-65 COLST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-53 COLST|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-64 COLST|
Colorado State Leaders
- David Roddy leads the Rams in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 16.1 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens is the Rams best passer, distributing 5.8 assists per game while scoring 15.1 PPG.
- Adam Thistlewood leads the Rams in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kendle Moore and Thistlewood lead Colorado State on the defensive end, with Moore leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Thistlewood in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker collects 15.7 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Falcons’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Air Force’s Glen McClintock stats (3.3 rebounds per game, 5.4 points per game, 1.8 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Walker provides the bulk of the Falcons’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The Falcons’ leader in steals is Walker with 1.7 per game, and Keaton Van Soelen is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds