Adam Thistlewood leads the Colorado State Rams (7-3) into a matchup with the Wyoming Cowboys (10-6) after scoring 24 points in an 85-77 loss to Boise State. The Cowboys are 8.5-point underdogs in the game on Thursday, February 4, 2021, which starts at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Colorado State (-8.5)||Under (153.5)||Colorado State 79 Wyoming 69|
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to put up more than 153.5 points in 40% of their outings this year (four of 10 opportunities).
- In seven of 16 opportunities (43.8%) this year, Wyoming and its opponents have combined to score at least 153.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 155.5 points per game, 2.0 more points than the total of 153.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 145.1 points per game, 8.4 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total in Rams games this year is 7.8 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this year is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State Betting Information
- Colorado State has been good against the spread, going 5-4 on the season.
- The Rams fare well when favored by at least 8.5 points, posting a 3-0 record against the spread.
- The Rams have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 9 games (44.4%).
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 7-8 ATS.
- When they play as at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of Cowboys games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 15 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Colorado State||-10.5||136||-673||+455||Conference Tournament||80-74 WYOM|
|2/15/2020||Colorado State||-9.5||135||-539||+386||Regular Season||77-70 COLST|
|1/4/2020||Colorado State||-14||128||-1667||+850||Regular Season||72-61 COLST|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-48 COLST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 WYOM|
Colorado State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Rams is David Roddy, who averages 16.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Stevens is Colorado State’s best passer, dispensing 6.6 assists per game while scoring 15.5 PPG.
- The Rams get the most three-point shooting production out of Kendle Moore, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
- Moore is the Rams leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Thistlewood leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Hunter Maldonado racks up 6.1 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game, placing him atop the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Marcus Williams’ stat line of 16.3 points, 2.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game put him at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard.
- Drake Jeffries provides the bulk of the Cowboys’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Cowboys’ leader in steals is Williams with 1.1 per game, and Hunter Thompson is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton