The No. 15 Creighton Bluejays (13-4) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Georgetown Hoyas (4-8) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at CHI Health Center Omaha as heavy, 14-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup’s point total is set at 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bluejays and their opponents have recorded more than 149 points in 47.1% of their games this season (eight of 17 opportunities).
- Georgetown and its opponents have added up to score at least 149 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (four of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 more points per game (151.8) than this matchup’s total of 149 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined six less points per game (143) than this matchup’s total of 149 points.
- The average over/under the Bluejays have had set in games this year is 0.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Hoyas this year is 3.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bluejays average 80.2 points per game, 6.6 more points than the 73.6 the Hoyas allow.
- Creighton is 7-0 against the spread and 9-1 overall when scoring more than 73.6 points.
- Georgetown has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall in games when it allows more than 80.2 points.
- The Hoyas’ 71.6 points per game are only 2.2 more points than the 69.4 the Bluejays allow to opponents.
- In games it puts up more than 69.4 points, Georgetown is 4-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Creighton is 5-3 against the spread and 5-3 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 71.6 points.
- The Bluejays have out-scored their opponents by a total of 183 points this season (10.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Hoyas have out-scored them by 24 more points on the year (two per game).
Creighton Betting Information
- Creighton has covered in just eight of 17 matchups this season.
- The Bluejays fare well when favored by at least 14 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Bluejays and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 17 games (52.9%) this season.
Georgetown Betting Information
- Georgetown’s record against the spread is 6-6.
- The Hoyas have fared well as a 14-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 14-point underdogs.
- The Hoyas and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 5 of 12 (41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Creighton||-13||152.5||-1062||+656||Regular Season||91-76 CREIGH|
|1/15/2020||Georgetown||-3.5||153||-171||+137||Regular Season||83-80 GEORGE|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-69 CREIGH|
|1/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-87 CREIGH|
- The scoring leader for the Bluejays this season is Denzel Mahoney, who averages 15.2 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Christian Bishop is the Bluejays leading rebounder, pulling down 5.0 per game, while Marcus Zegarowski is their best passer, distributing 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Zegarowski contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bluejays. He knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Damien Jefferson and Ryan Kalkbrenner lead Creighton on the defensive end, with Jefferson leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Kalkbrenner in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Jahvon Blair’s points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Hoyas’ leaderboards.
- The Hoyas’ top rebounder is Jamorko Pickett — he pulls down 8.5 per game while averaging 11.6 points per game.
- Blair leads the Hoyas in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- The Hoyas’ leader in steals is Dante Harris with 0.8 per game, and Qudus Wahab is their leader in blocks with 2.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds