The Dayton Flyers (6-1) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the George Washington Colonials (1-7) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Charles E. Smith Center as 8-point favorites. The matchup airs at 4:30 PM ET on NBCS. The point total is set at 139 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|George Washington (+8)||Over (139)||George Washington 76 Dayton 66|
- The Flyers and their opponents have combined for 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in two of seven opportunities (28.6%) this season.
- George Washington has played in six games this year (out of eight total matchups — 75% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 139 points.
- These two teams average a combined 148.2 points per game, 9.2 more points than the total of 139 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (145.7) than this game’s total of 139 points.
- The average total the Flyers have had set in matchups this season is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Colonials this year is 14.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Dayton Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Flyers have covered four times in seven contests.
- The Flyers have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 8 points.
- Dayton has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 7 contests (42.9%).
George Washington Betting Information
- The Colonials have a losing record against the spread, going 3-5 ATS (covering only 37.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 8-point underdogs, the Colonials have gone 1-1 against the spread.
- George Washington and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 8 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Dayton||-21||138||-10000||+1533||Regular Season||76-51 DAYTON|
|1/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 DAYTON|
- The leader in points and assists for the Flyers is Jalen Crutcher, who scores 19.2 points and distributes 4.7 assists per game.
- Jordy Tshimanga leads the Flyers in rebounding, pulling down 8.1 boards per game while also scoring 6.1 points a contest.
- Ibi Watson leads the Flyers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 made threes per game.
- Rodney Chatman and Chase Johnson lead Dayton on the defensive end, with Chatman leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Johnson in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
George Washington Leaders
- James Bishop racks up 20.1 points and tacks on 5.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Colonials’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Matthew Moyer’s stat line of 10.0 rebounds, 10.7 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Jamison Battle is the top scorer from distance for the Colonials, hitting 2.5 threes per game.
- George Washington’s leader in steals is Jameer Nelson Jr. (2.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Hunter Dean (1.2 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds