The Duke Blue Devils (7-7) host the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (6-10) in a matchup of ACC teams at Cameron Indoor Stadium, beginning at 4:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021. The Fighting Irish are 7-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 148 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Notre Dame (+7)||Under (148)||Duke 74 Notre Dame 71|
- In 42.9% of their opportunities this season (six of 14 chances), the Blue Devils and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 148 points.
- In seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this year, Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to score more than 148 points.
- The Blue Devils and the Fighting Irish combine to average 1.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148 set for this game.
- The Blue Devils and the Fighting Irish have seen their opponents average a combined 4.4 less points per game than the point total of 148 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Blue Devils games this year is 0.7 less points than the over/under of 148 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Fighting Irish games this season is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 148 in this outing.
Duke Betting Information
- Duke has struggled against the spread, going 3-10 on the year.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Blue Devils have struggled to a 0-4 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Duke and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 8 of 13 chances this season.
Notre Dame Betting Information
- The Fighting Irish record against the spread is 8-8.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Fighting Irish have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In most of Notre Dame’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (7 out of 16 games, 43.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/16/2020||Duke||-2.5||148||-143||+119||Regular Season||75-65 DUKE|
|2/15/2020||Duke||-12.5||151||-1019||+595||Regular Season||94-60 DUKE|
|1/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-61 DUKE|
- The Blue Devils scoring leader is Matthew Hurt, who averages 18.0 per contest to go with 7.0 rebounds and 1.1 assists.
- Jalen Johnson is Duke’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Jordan Goldwire is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Hurt’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Blue Devils.
- Goldwire is the Blue Devils leader in steals, averaging 2.4 steals per game, while Johnson leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- The Fighting Irish’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Nate Laszewski with 15.5 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Prentiss Hubb dishes out 5.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Fighting Irish.
- Hubb is reliable from distance and leads the Fighting Irish with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Notre Dame’s leader in steals is Cormac Ryan with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Juwan Durham with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds