The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (1-11) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they visit the Duquesne Dukes (4-4) as 10-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Kerr Fitness Center. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Duquesne (-10)||Under (146)||Duquesne 77 Saint Joseph’s (PA) 66|
- In 25% of their opportunities this year (two of eight chances), the Dukes and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 146 points.
- In nine of 12 opportunities (75%) this year, Saint Joseph’s (PA) and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points.
- The Dukes and the Hawks combine to average eight fewer points per game than the total of 146 set for this game.
- The Dukes and the Hawks have seen their opponents average a combined 3.7 more points per game than the point total of 146 set in this outing.
- The average point total for Dukes games this season is 15.6 fewer points than the total of 146 in this matchup.
- Hawks games this season have averaged a total of 157.2 points, 11.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne Betting Information
- Duquesne has earned an even 4-4 record against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 10 points.
- More often than not, Duquesne and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 8 chances this season.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Information
- The Hawks have a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering just 41.7% of the time).
- In the majority of Hawks games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 12 games, 75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Duquesne||-8||148.5||-383||+292||Regular Season||78-60 DUQ|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-84 DUQ|
- Marcus Weathers leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 13.7 points per game to go with 6.8 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Michael Hughes is the Dukes leading rebounder, grabbing 7.6 per game, while Sincere Carry is their best passer, averaging 4.2 assists in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Chad Baker, who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Carry and Hughes lead the Dukes on the defensive end, with Carry leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Hughes in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Leaders
- Taylor Funk averages 16.3 points and 5.6 rebounds per game for the Hawks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Jordan Hall’s assist statline leads Saint Joseph’s (PA); he racks up 6.2 assists per game.
- Funk is reliable from deep and leads the Hawks with 2.4 made threes per game.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s leader in steals is Hall (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Funk (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds