The Idaho Vandals (0-11) are big, 15-point underdogs as they try to stop an 11-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Washington Eagles (6-6) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at Cowan Spectrum. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Idaho (+15)||Under (148.5)||Eastern Washington 79 Idaho 65|
- In five of 12 opportunities (41.7%) this season, the Eagles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- In two of 11 opportunities (18.2%) this season, Idaho and its opponents have combined to score at least 148.5 points.
- The Eagles and the Vandals combine to average 13.1 fewer points per game than the over/under of 148.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 148.5 points.
- The Eagles average point total in outings this season is 148, 0.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under in Vandals games this year is 12.3 less points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been solid against the spread, going 7-4 this season.
- In 6 of 11 (54.5%) contests this season, Eastern Washington and its opponents have hit the total.
Idaho Betting Information
- The Vandals have a 2-8 record against the spread, covering in only 20% of their games.
- In most of Idaho’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 10 games, 30%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Eastern Washington||-15||147||-1719||+877||Regular Season||74-71 IDAHO|
|1/16/2020||Eastern Washington||-7.5||153.5||-337||+260||Regular Season||78-75 EWU|
|2/18/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-57 EWU|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 IDAHO|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Tanner Groves, who puts up 17.3 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson is the Eagles best passer, distributing 2.9 assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- Jacob Davison makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is a standout on the defensive end for the Eagles, leading the team in steals with 1.0 per game and blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Scott Blakney sits at the top of the Vandals scoring leaderboard with 11.6 points per game. He also pulls down 2.6 rebounds and racks up 0.3 assists per game.
- The Idaho leaders in rebounding and assists are Tanner Christensen with 4.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.5 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Damen Thacker with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.8 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Gabe Quinnett hits more threes per game than any other member of the Vandals, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.8 per outing.
- Idaho’s leader in steals is Thacker (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Babacar Thiombane (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Parlay Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds Updated for 2023 National Championship
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #10 Penn State vs. #2 Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Kentucky vs. #3 Kansas State Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 TCU vs. #3 Gonzaga Betting Preview