The Eastern Washington Eagles (9-6) are favored (-3) to extend a six-game win streak when they visit the Montana State Bobcats (7-5) at 2:05 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at Brick Breeden Fieldhouse . The matchup has an over/under of 151 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Eastern Washington (-3)||Under (151)||Eastern Washington 76 Montana State 72|
- The Eagles and their opponents have put up more than 151 points in 53.3% of their outings this year (eight of 15 opportunities).
- Montana State has played in five games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 151 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.2 more points per game (154.2) than this game’s over/under of 151 points.
- The Eagles and the Bobcats have seen their opponents average a combined 5.1 less points per game than the point total of 151 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 0.1 less points than the over/under of 151 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bobcats this season is 1.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- Eastern Washington has been good against the spread, going 9-5 this season.
- The Eagles fare well when favored by at least 3 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Eagles and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 14 games (64.3%) this season.
Montana State Betting Information
- The Bobcats have an even record against the spread, going 5-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Bobcats have a record ATS of 2-1-1.
- In most of Montana State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/11/2021||Eastern Washington||-2.5||153.5||-143||+119||Regular Season||93-77 EWU|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-49 EWU|
|1/18/2020||Eastern Washington||-1.5||148.5||-126||+101||Regular Season||71-58 EWU|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-66 MONST|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-81 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Tanner Groves, who accumulates 17.1 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Washington’s best passer is Tyler Robertson, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 11.8 PPG scoring average.
- Jacob Davison’s 2.0 threes per game leads the Eagles.
- Kim Aiken Jr. and Groves lead Eastern Washington on the defensive end, with Aiken leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Groves in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Montana State Leaders
- Amin Adamu is the top scorer for the Bobcats with 15.6 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Jubrile Belo puts up a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.3 assists per game for Montana State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Xavier Bishop holds the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 15.3 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Tyler Patterson makes 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bobcats.
- Montana State’s leader in steals is Adamu with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Belo with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Elite Eight March Madness Odds: UConn Vs Gonzaga Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Florida Atlantic vs Kansas State in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Elite Eight
- Miami vs Houston in March Madness: Odds, Analysis and Trends for Sweet 16
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Xavier vs Texas
- March Madness Odds: Sweet 16 Betting Analysis for Princeton vs. Creighton