The Eastern Washington Eagles (5-6) are at home in Big Sky action against the Sacramento State Hornets (6-3) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 2:05 PM ET. The Eagles are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Sacramento State (+9.5)||Under (142.5)||Eastern Washington 75 Sacramento State 66|
- In five of 11 outings (45.5%) this year, the Eagles and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 142.5 points.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to score at least 142.5 points in three of nine games (33.3%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 149.5 points per game, 7.0 more points than the over/under of 142.5 set for this game.
- The Eagles and the Hornets have seen their opponents average a combined 7.2 fewer points per game than the point total of 142.5 set in this game.
- The average point total in Eagles games this year is 3.2 more points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this season is 3.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Eastern Washington Betting Information
- The Eagles have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-4 record.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Eagles have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- Eagles games have played to the total or above 5 times in 10 games this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has a 5-1 record against the spread, covering in 83.3% of their contests.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Hornets have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In 3 out of Hornets 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/31/2021||Eastern Washington||-9.5||142||-527||+388||Regular Season||68-60 EWU|
|2/20/2020||Eastern Washington||-6||134||-273||+213||Regular Season||77-76 EWU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-54 EWU|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-56 SACST|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||94-92 EWU|
Eastern Washington Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Tanner Groves, who puts up 17.4 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Robertson is the Eagles best passer, distributing 2.6 assists per game while scoring 11.9 PPG.
- Jacob Davison paces his teammates on the Eagles with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Kim Aiken Jr. is the Eagles leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito collects 18.5 points and 8.2 rebounds per game for the Hornets, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Bryce Fowler dishes out more assists than any other Sacramento State player with 3.9 per game. He also averages 12.4 points and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick’s 2.9 made threes per game lead the Hornets.
- The Hornets’ leader in steals is Christian Terrell with 2.2 per game, and David Jones is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds