The William & Mary Tribe (6-6) visit the Elon Phoenix (4-6) after winning three straight road games. The Phoenix are favored by only 2 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The point total is 136 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary (+2)||Under (136)||William & Mary 69 Elon 66|
- The Phoenix and their opponents have put up at least 136 points — this matchup’s point total — in two of 10 outings (20%) this season.
- William & Mary and its opponents have combined to score at least 136 points in six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 less points per game (130.5) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- The Phoenix and the Tribe have seen their opponents average a combined 3.4 more points per game than the over/under of 136 set for this matchup.
- The average point total in Phoenix games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the total of 136 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tribe this year is 3.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has covered in just four of nine matchups this season.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Phoenix have put up a 1-1 record ATS.
- Elon and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 9 (22.2%) games this season.
William & Mary Betting Information
- William & Mary has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 8-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Tribe have a record ATS of 1-1.
- The Tribe and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 6 of 12.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||William & Mary||-7||137.5||-324||+250||Conference Tournament||68-63 ELON|
|2/29/2020||William & Mary||-7.5||139||-363||+272||Regular Season||86-79 WM|
|12/30/2019||William & Mary||-6||140||-274||+215||Regular Season||74-73 WM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 WM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 ELON|
- The leader in points and assists for the Phoenix is Hunter McIntosh, who scores 16.8 points and dishes out 2.5 assists per game.
- Hunter Woods is Elon’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.2 boards in each contest while scoring 8.1 points per game.
- McIntosh connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Phoenix, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 3.1 per outing.
- Woods is Elon’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Michael Graham leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
William & Mary Leaders
- The Tribe’s Luke Loewe racks up enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- The Tribe’s top rebounder is Quinn Blair — he grabs 6.0 per game while scoring 11.5 points per game.
- Connor Kochera contributes the bulk of the Tribe’s three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the team.
- William & Mary’s leader in steals is Loewe (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mehkel Harvey (2.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- March Madness Odds & Predictions for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Parlay Picks & Lines for Sweet 16 Betting Games
- March Madness Odds Updated for 2023 National Championship
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #10 Penn State vs. #2 Texas Betting Preview
- March Madness 2nd Round Lines: #6 Kentucky vs. #3 Kansas State Betting Preview