The Florida Gators (7-4) hit the road in SEC play against the Georgia Bulldogs (9-4) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET. The Gators are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (-4)||Under (151.5)||Florida 77 Georgia 72|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this season (five of 11 chances), the Gators and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 151.5 points.
- Georgia and its opponents have added up to score at least 151.5 points in 61.5% of their matchups this season (eight of 13 chances).
- The Gators and the Bulldogs combine to average 3.5 more points per game than the over/under of 151.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.8 points per game, 8.7 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Gators average point total in outings this year is 145.5, 6.0 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Bulldogs games this season is 0.8 more points than the point total of 151.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Gators average just 2.7 more points per game (76.5) than the Bulldogs give up (73.8).
- Florida has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.8 points.
- Georgia is 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall when giving up more than 76.5 points.
- The Bulldogs score 9.5 more points per game (78.5) than the Gators allow their opponents to score (69).
- In games when it scores more than 69 points, Georgia is 4-0 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Florida has a 1-2 record overall and an ATS record of 1-2 in games when its opponents put up more than 78.5 points.
- The Gators have out-scored their opponents by a total of 83 points this season (7.5 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 60 more points than their opponents on the year (4.7 per game).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-4 record.
- The Gators fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 2-1 record against the spread.
- More often than not, Florida and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 5 of 9 chances this season.
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia has covered the spread in greater than half of its outings, going 6-5 ATS.
- The Bulldogs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2020||Florida||-2.5||143.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||68-54 UFL|
|2/5/2020||Florida||-9.5||142||-525||+382||Regular Season||81-75 UFL|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||61-55 UGA|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-52 UFL|
- The Gators leader in points and assists is Tre Mann, who puts up 13.8 points per game to go with 4.1 assists.
- Florida’s best rebounder is Colin Castleton, who averages 5.7 boards per game in addition to his 12.6 PPG average.
- Noah Locke makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- Mann is Florida’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Castleton leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ Sahvir Wheeler averages enough points (14.2 per game) and assists (7.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Toumani Camara grabs 7.4 rebounds per game (he also scores 13.3 points per game and adds 1.6 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Georgia rebounding leaderboard.
- P.J. Horne paces his teammates on the Bulldogs with 1.8 made threes per game.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is Justin Kier (2.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Camara (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds