The Fresno State Bulldogs (4-3) are at home in MWC action against the New Mexico Lobos (4-3) on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are favored by 6.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has a point total of 131.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|New Mexico (+6.5)||Over (131)||Fresno State 70 New Mexico 64|
- In 85.7% of their opportunities this year (six of seven chances), the Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 131 points.
- New Mexico and its opponents have combined to score more than 131 points in five of seven games (71.4%) this year.
- The Bulldogs and the Lobos combine to average 11.5 more points per game than the over/under of 131 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (132.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 131 points.
- The Bulldogs average point total in outings this year is 140.7, 9.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- Lobos games this year have averaged an over/under of 134.7 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State has struggled against the spread, going 2-3 on the year.
- The Bulldogs fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 2-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 2 of 5 games (40%).
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in half of its outings, going 2-2 ATS.
- New Mexico and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 0 of 4 (0%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-77 FRESNO|
|1/7/2020||New Mexico||-6.5||141||-295||+229||Regular Season||78-64 UNM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-73 FRESNO|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-70 FRESNO|
Fresno State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Orlando Robinson, who puts up 17.5 points and 9.8 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Hill leads Fresno State in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 10.7 points per contest.
- Deon Stroud leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Kyle Harding and Robinson lead Fresno State on the defensive end, with Harding leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Robinson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach records 13.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Lobos, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- New Mexico’s assist leader is Saquan Singleton with 3.4 per game. He also averages 8.4 points per game and adds 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee leads his teammates on the Lobos with 1.4 made threes per contest.
- New Mexico’s leader in steals is Singleton (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Valdir Manuel (1.4 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds