The San Jose State Spartans (1-3) are expected to continue a three-game losing streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (3-1) as 13.5-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 10, 2021 at Save Mart Center. The matchup’s over/under is 149.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In one of four games (25%) this year, the Bulldogs and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 149 points.
- San Jose State and its opponents have added up to score at least 149 points in 50% of their matchups this year (two of four chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (150.3) than this game’s total of 149 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Spartans have seen their opponents average a combined 3.3 less points per game than the over/under of 149 set in this matchup.
- The Bulldogs average point total in matchups this season is 143, six points less than the total in this game.
- Spartans games this season have averaged a total of 153 points, four more than the point total in this matchup.
Fresno State Betting Information
- Fresno State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, compiling a 1-1 record.
- The Bulldogs have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -13.5 or higher.
- Fresno State and its foes have combined to cover the point total in 1 of 2 games this year (50%).
San Jose State Betting Information
- San Jose State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 0-3 ATS.
- In most of Spartans games this season, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 3 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Fresno State||-14||150.5||-1429||+800||Regular Season||79-64 FRESNO|
|2/12/2020||Fresno State||-6.5||145||-297||+230||Regular Season||84-78 FRESNO|
|1/4/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-64 FRESNO|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||121-81 FRESNO|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-53 FRESNO|
Fresno State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Orlando Robinson, who puts up 19.1 points and 11.1 rebounds per game.
- Fresno State’s best passer is Isaiah Hill, who averages 3.3 assists per game to go with his 11.1 PPG scoring average.
- Hill contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.0 three per game to lead the squad.
- Kyle Harding and Braxton Meah lead Fresno State on the defensive end, with Harding leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Meah in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
San Jose State Leaders
- Richard Washington racks up 21.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Spartans.
- Seneca Knight is at the top of the Spartans rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game, and Omari Moore paces the squad in assists with 2.8 per contest.
- Jalen Dalcourt leads the Spartans in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Knight (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for San Jose State while Moore (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found