The UNC Greensboro Spartans (9-4) are 5-point underdogs as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Furman Paladins (9-5) on Monday, January 25, 2021 at Timmons Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has a point total of 145.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Furman (-5)||Over (145)||Furman 77 UNC Greensboro 71|
- In 71.4% of their opportunities this year (10 of 14 chances), the Paladins and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- UNC Greensboro and its opponents have added up to score at least 145 points in 53.8% of their matchups this year (seven of 13 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 157.2 points per game, 12.2 more points than the total of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.2 less points per game (135.8) than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- The average over/under the Paladins have had set in matchups this season is 8.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Spartans games this season is 5.2 fewer points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Furman Betting Information
- The Paladins have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up a 5-6 record.
- The Paladins fare well when favored by at least 5 points, posting a 4-3 record against the spread.
- In 7 of 11 (63.6%) contests this season, Furman and its opponents have hit the total.
UNC Greensboro Betting Information
- UNC Greensboro has a winning record against the spread, going 7-5 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Spartans have a record ATS of 6-3.
- In 5 out UNC Greensboro’s 12 games this season, (41.7%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||UNC Greensboro||-3.5||136||-179||+146||Regular Season||81-67 FURMAN|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-73 NCG|
|2/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-57 FURMAN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-79 NCG|
- Mike Bothwell leads the Paladins in scoring, tallying 18.3 points per game to go with 5.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists.
- Clay Mounce leads the Paladins in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Alex Hunter leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.6 in each contest.
- Hunter provides the most three-point shooting production for the Paladins. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Bothwell and Jalen Slawson lead the Paladins on the defensive end, with Bothwell leading the team in steals averaging 2.0 per game and Slawson in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
UNC Greensboro Leaders
- The Spartans’ Isaiah Miller averages enough points (18.1 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- UNC Greensboro’s Mohammed Abdulsalam stats (7.0 rebounds per game, 6.8 points per game, 0.4 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Angelo Allegri provides the most three-point shooting production for the Spartans. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Miller (2.0 steals per game) and Hayden Koval (2.5 blocks per game) pace the Spartans in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds